the Rift

[DROP] Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Earth drew power from earth. I could feel the summoning hum sparking through my blood like electricity. It tightened into a hot spasm that begged for release, that same urge drew me closer toward a source. Soaring over Helovia until the unforgiving heart came into view. The source of power seemed hidden by lava and mighty volcanoes. There would be others that gathered here, magic had a manner of luring those of evil and heroic nature alike. Thus far the path had led me in a circle; a rather confusing circle. Finally I ended up where equines stood looking down at some strange shallow alter. Words written upon the stone resound in my ears. “Only the pure of heart can make the leap.” Over the edge is a beating pulse, a dangerous heart.

My family comes to mind, and I pray to the lord of Earth knowing that he was watching, “Ye is who I trust. For ye I would make any leap without reward…with only death as the promise.” My daggers touch the edge, the ground is hot beneath my feet. Waves of heat fly toward heaven in a funnel. Wings tighten their loose hold across my barrel, “If this is the reason thou has lead me here, then so be it.” Fear of the unknown blooms within me, and as I stare into the swirling mass of lava and fire—it melted away.

There wasn’t room for refusal, if the God of Earth called me home; then I would go, “Ye knows I would surrender all to thou.” Gold rises slips from my hooves, streaking toward the plate of iron. It melts into the element, coating it with a thin but durable layer of gold. Now the metal is refreshed, renewed. “Everything I am.”

OCC: [Magic: Earth x Wind (U) | Able to create stronger sand storms and use the sand to shield others. Use more magical sand to make more dimensional shapes at will.
http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=7025

He's been refused a few times before. Do I need to dig out the threads ^^;
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Random Event - 11-17-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Oxy - 11-17-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Ciceron - 11-17-2013, 11:36 PM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Midas - 11-18-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Hototo - 11-20-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Takara - 11-20-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Torleik - 11-21-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Midas - 11-23-2013, 06:51 PM