the Rift

[DROP] Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

You, the first to arrive, halt at the edge of the vast pit. Perhaps it is that the peril of jumping to your certain death does not appeal to you, but you do no more than pace along the edge. What I sense in you is not purity, and so I am not surprised when you do not take the leap. The next to arrive joins you, looking over the edge with something akin to confusion. Again, I do not sense purity, at least not the kind I seek. Perhaps you are afraid, perhaps you do not have anyone to pray to for your safety. Ah, but if only you had trusted the stone...

You, painted pegasus, catch my eye for a moment, but my attention is quickly turned to the pair of jumpers. I am impressed by their courage, but not by the rashness of their actions. If they had stopped to think, then perhaps... but they did not. Had I a head to shake, I would, but as I don't, I merely sigh: the gust of breath flows easily over the void, carrying the equine to safety on the other side (though quite out of reach of the orb) and helping the pegasus lift above the lava. Unicorn, you muttered a plea for their survival - I suppose your prayer was answered, though I do not claim godhood.

You have all taken my attention from the painted steed, and when I realize that he is the sole stallion who has paid homage to me, to the Heart of the Heart, I am sure that he is the one. There is goodness in him, it is clear to me (and, I'm sure, to those around him). And so, without further ado, I gently blow another gust of air to pick him up and carry him to the precious orb. He will not fall from my grasp, and as I deposit him safely on the far side of the fire pit, I whisper a soft, "Thank you."

Congratulations, Midas! You have won the drop!

Random Selection

Torleik and Hototo were not eligible for this drop because a character may only be in one drop at a time. Since Torleik and Hototo were both considered for the God of the Earth quest drop, they are ineligible for this magic drop.

"talk talk talk talk "

regularjane | Quote: Thomas Moore

Messages In This Thread
Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Random Event - 11-17-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Oxy - 11-17-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Ciceron - 11-17-2013, 11:36 PM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Midas - 11-18-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Hototo - 11-20-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Takara - 11-20-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Torleik - 11-21-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Random Event - 11-22-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Midas - 11-23-2013, 06:51 PM