the Rift

As time goes by.

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
Time was dripping by.

The close of the season was near. The mare could feel it, the ever so light shortening of the days, the nights that allowed the lands to cool down just that little bit more than usual.

Soon, the time would come. Plans would be initiated.

But the mare needed confirmation. Perhaps she had become too reliant upon the opinion of her Goddess. Still, she made the climb to realm that would give her better a better chance of ensuring what she longed to do would not cause more damage upon the lands. As she climbed, she could see the vast stretches of scorched lands below, scars upon the lands caused by the anger of a god unhinged. She did not want her actions to cause the same reaction.

Akaith carried eggshells, from her latest clutch of hatchlings. The dragon had been curiously distant of late, though Mirage knew the reasons for it. TallSun was the perfect season to hatch new dragons, the heat nurtured them, though hunts were sometimes slim pickings, as the season turned, animals would lay down more fat to survive the winter, and the dragon younglings would prosper. The dragon had collected these eggshells however, and placed a third of each of them upon each shrine.

"My lieges, I pray for your guidance. I do not wish to cause more damage - I seek a home for my kin, the Qian. I have promises of support should physical force be required, but I do not long for war..." It was difficult for the maiden to express her needs. The WeyrLeader was too ambitious to ever bow down to another rule, even if she respected them. But she knew she needed to secure a homeland for those who had pledged themselves to her, to the Qian. And she would do whatever it took to secure one.

Hope within her heart, she waits.

[ ooc : Basically, Mirage wants to know if her plans for invading a herd land would upset the cosmic balance like the pegs invading the Throat did. Any God, but it would make sense if it was the Moon God ;-) *crosses fingers for good dice roll* ]

Messages In This Thread
As time goes by. - by Mirage - 08-10-2012, 01:50 AM
RE: As time goes by. - by God of the Moon - 08-11-2012, 02:23 PM
RE: As time goes by. - by Mirage - 08-13-2012, 07:58 AM
RE: As time goes by. - by God of the Moon - 08-14-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: As time goes by. - by Mirage - 08-17-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: As time goes by. - by God of the Moon - 08-21-2012, 10:06 PM