the Rift

From the cold, He came..

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
"I agree." The heat was affecting Arah in ways that upset her greatly. She would rather be chilling out in The Basin, Relaxing where it was cool, apparently she had grown to be rather partial to the colder weather of The Basin. "After living so long in a chilly herd land, I find myself missing the cold." Smiling Arah dipped her crowned head. When she raised her eyes, the mare studied the horned stallion in full. He was pleasing to the eye, this impressive build was most striking. Hair covered him from almost head to foot, no doubt this beastly stallion was missing from a colder climate. The Basin would be a perfect home for him, if he was interested in coming with her of course. One of Arah's best traits was convincing overs to listen to her voice. The white raven knew that she could be quite convincing when it came to the cause of The Basin. A light breeze ruffled the last of her winter coat, and a fly flew over head. It was a warm day, and they both had sweat covering their bodies. The sweltering heat wasn't fun to hang around in, taking care to remain in the shade, the Impersonator of The Basin was ready to return home.

"Welcome to Helovia friend, my name is Arah and I hail from Aurora Basin." Moving closer the ivory doe watched the big stag's movements carefully. Not wanting to seem imposing the mare was still careful to keep a little distance between them. There was always a danger when it came to meeting unknown stallions in the Threshold. "What should I call you sir?" she asked politely. As the breeze caught the salty water on her coat, the mare felt a great sense of relief. It wouldn't do to hang around in this heat for much longer. Arah was desperate to feel the cold of The Basin once again, the thought did not want to leave her head. The doe kept her face clear though, she didn't want to rush the stag in to a decision of seem far too pushy. As another bird flew over head, Arah followed it's flight until the trees cut it off from view. Heat waves tumbled through the air, and the white doe sighed lightly waiting for the stags response.

"I do miss the cold comforts of the Basin." Laughed the white mare.

" "
401 words.
@[Beowulf]
[Drawing by Sei]

Create loud silences, make the world believe in you.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
From the cold, He came.. - by Beowulf - 11-18-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Arah - 11-18-2013, 09:09 PM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Arah - 12-03-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Arah - 12-06-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Torleik - 11-19-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Beowulf - 11-20-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Torleik - 12-05-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Beowulf - 12-06-2013, 02:45 PM