the Rift

Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open}

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
A little breeze tossed Arrane's mane about, brushing it slightly into his eyes. He stood there, watching the scene unfold, and the unfamiliar mare. Tolriek adressed him, and for once, Arrane felt a glimmer of hope when with the man. He had insulted him once, with Brisa, referring to him as a boy. He was a warrior, but with a big heart, that only wanted to protect. Of course his youthful age did make him be a little bit uncertain of descicions, but he still thought like an adult, the adult that he was.

Turning his head to the mare, she seemed so nervous, and Arrane offered a somewhat helpful smile. "Miss, I didn't catch your name", politely speaking, he stood still watching the unfolding scene. Like poor Brisa, he didn't want the white mare to feel uncomfortable, for it wasn't his goal to scare away others. "And, excuse me for bein rude, but my name is Arrane", of course! He forgot to tell her his name..what an idiot he could be at times.

The mare stood still, silently watching him. He hoped he hadn't offended her, and of course she seemed so lonesome. It was in his best intent to protect her and try to befriend her to ease some pain from what might have been a cause of her previous life. Not wanting to force her to speak, he stallion stood quiet and stone still, but with a friendly gaze to his eyes.

Messages In This Thread
Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-18-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-21-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-28-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-03-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Arrane - 12-05-2013, 03:43 AM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-11-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-19-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 07:14 AM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 05:34 PM