the Rift

Elements of Life | Sun god

Cassiopeia Posts: 171
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hands :: 8 years old
Phantom

trust your heart if the
seas catch fire

A sort of panic engulfed her as the fire grew with luminous intensity, the flames reaching out toward her dark face. The blaze just barely licked the silken hairs, enough that they would have surely went ablaze. However, quite surprisingly, it was not nearly as hot as one might expect, diffusing the capillary nerves that occupied her skin with a subtle warmth. Still, she pulled away, her slender limbs conveying her back a few meager steps. Instead of evading their flickering conformations, they surrounded her as if in welcome, the nature of their igneous plumes rather contradictory of their usual abrasive characteristics.

She craned her head to peer toward her bosom, the curvature of her nape bending with supple ease into a more convex arch. Studying the thin, saffron-accented flames, she felt a smile tilt the corners her lips upward, admiring. Soon enough they dissipated, aerosolized into the humid atmosphere, making way for a beam of radiant sunlight. She gazed wonderfully at the slender pillar, which soon became the lithe, gilded form of the god of light and fire - a spectacular sight, indeed. With a humble dip of her head, she supplied an answer to her superior's inquiry. "Mighty Sun God, I wish to know more about this land, so I may help protect my fellow herdmates." With her head lowered a bit farther than usual in respect, she continued. "I wish to know the lore and history of Helovia."

Messages In This Thread
Elements of Life | Sun god - by Cassiopeia - 08-10-2012, 04:19 AM
RE: Elements of Life | Sun god - by Cassiopeia - 08-14-2012, 01:54 PM
RE: Elements of Life | Sun god - by Cassiopeia - 08-30-2012, 04:13 PM
RE: Elements of Life | Sun god - by Cassiopeia - 09-11-2012, 02:12 PM