the Rift

snap, crackle and pop

Micha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Not long after she had cried out, a large, black stallion had come into her view. He was rather peculiar. Two large, black horn things stuck from his head. That must hurt. She listened to him speak, his voice deep, much like the grown men she'd heard back in Sinac. She then tilted her head to the left, an inquisitive look, focused on the two black things that stuck from his head. She was still stuck on how in the world he wasn't double over in pain. She lifted a hoof, and pointed at him, before awkwardly losing her balance and stumbling forward towards him a few steps. She lifted her head and reared a little, nipping at his head. This must look rather odd... She though, and when she landed, decided to explain herself and answer the questions he long ago asked. Mr... She started, pausing awkwardly. I am alone but... Another rather long awkward pause as she thought of how to bring up the question. "Mr. You do realize you have to giant, black sticks in your head. That could kill you. In Sinac they said if you get shot in the head, you die. How you not die?" She asked, in her grammatically incorrect, worried, high-pitched girly voice. In Sinac, she was refering to getting shot in the head as the rock execution, where a large, pointy rock was swung towards the head. A brutal, and messy way of executing the impure. They threatened Micha with that a few times, but Lizzie convinced them to not hurt her. That's why she was here now. Was this someone who has survived the rock? She titled her head again. "I can pull them out. I was trying to jump up to bite them out. Although rocks can be hard on teeth. Did you survive the execution?" She said, again referring to Sinac, completely unaware she was leagues away from where she had been before. He did fit the description for execution, he had white markings. She took a few more steps forward to get a good whiff of him, and crinkled her nose. "You smell." She stated bluntly before switching topics once more. This poor stallion would never get a break with her around. "I'm Micha. Or Mic. Whatever you like to say." The name she made up for herself. She liked it. She was actually rather proud of her name. If the stallion didn't like it... she'd have to do something drastic.

[ooc//: sorry for anything weird. it's been a while since i've rp'ed... :)]

Messages In This Thread
snap, crackle and pop - by Micha - 11-19-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Torleik - 11-21-2013, 05:19 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Micha - 11-23-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Micha - 11-29-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Arrane - 11-30-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Torleik - 12-01-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Micha - 12-01-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Arrane - 12-03-2013, 04:17 AM