snap, crackle and pop

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
A lone man loved by none:

How long can he live?

Cocking his head to the side as the filly pointed a hoof at him, Torleik looked down curiously. Had he something on his person? He didn't see anything... Irelyn's alarmed confusion made him look back up just in time to see the filly jump up and try to nip at his horns.

What on earth did she think that would accomplish? She'd only hurt her teeth, or stab herself in the mouth! Torleik opened his own to ask what she was doing, but a tumble of words spilled out of hers in a messy, child-like, unfocused explanation. He had sticks in his head that could kill him, apparently, yet he'd somehow survived being 'shot.' She was trying to pull his horns out. Had he survived what execution? She mentioned what sounded like the name of a home and Torleik understood she was speaking to him as if he knew her customs. How could a child really know any different?

A white stallion came into view and Torleik recognized him from before, the one who'd caused Brisa such anxiety. Was he here to rile another, a poor child this time? Irelyn trilled in displeasure at her bondmate's feelings, adopting a non-impressed attitude towards Arrane as well. The equine was useful for explaining to this Micha that Torleik was a unicorn - though what was to prove she knew that term?

"Arrane is correct. I am called a unicorn, and I have not been shot or any part of an execution: I was born, and these horns grew out of my head by my first year, he explained. "You should go with him; he knows where the equines like you live, and he can give you a home." In truth, he was rather grateful Arrane had come along, lest he be stuck with a small equine child tagging along with him while he attempted to find her a home.

Credits: Image by Eagle
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
snap, crackle and pop - by Micha - 11-19-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Torleik - 11-21-2013, 05:19 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Micha - 11-23-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Micha - 11-29-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Arrane - 11-30-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Torleik - 12-01-2013, 01:52 PM