the Rift

snap, crackle and pop

Micha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A white stallion had arrived by the time she was finished tripping over her words. He looked all pure, except for red, blood colored tips at the end of his mane. Micha awkwardly stared at him for a moment, trying to comprehend what he was. He then started talking, jumping into an explanation of what of what this, still unnamed, thing was. He was a unicorn. Well. That still didn't explain the sticks that were in his head. I mean seriously, those things look like it hurt. She cringed as she glanced back up to the sticks in his head. Then the unnamed stallion continued and added on, making it all clear to her. So the the things in his head were horns, and they didn't hurt? That was odd. The SteelHooves would've had his head for that. Literally. They'd want to test it. There was nothing like that in the land of Sinac at all.

Suddenly they were all back to business again. Get who sorted out to go where. It was kind of odd to Micha, this whole placing of people, or choosing where to go. In Sinac, you were all on your own when you got there. As long as you followed the rules, and helped the betterment of the society as a whole, you were all one. No joining these separate clans. This world must be more harsh. She began to wonder of wars and destruction. In Sinac, there were no wars. The only "mass destruction" was ridding society of the impure, like her. Was it true that the impure were destined to be trouble makers? Was she destined to kill? She let out an involuntary shiver at the thought, but you must be strong to survive. That was it then, she lived this far, and she was going to keep her life.

She peered up at the two stallions. Quite odd again, drifting back to her previous thoughts of home. Mares were the sole keepers of social interaction, drama, welcoming, crying, everything was up to them. So odd that males were out and about. She looked from the black stallion then back to the one named Arrane. She smiled at Arrane, he came off more as a people person than the.. what was it? Oh right, unicorn. He was still nice though, just didn't seem to be the one for the youngins. He seemed more like the SteelHooves, the ones who did all of the important stuff. "Well. I guess I go with Arrane then?" It was more of a question then a statement. "Where I go?" She looked at Arrane then to the unicorn, making sure she was going with the right one.

Messages In This Thread
snap, crackle and pop - by Micha - 11-19-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Torleik - 11-21-2013, 05:19 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Micha - 11-23-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Micha - 11-29-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Arrane - 11-30-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Torleik - 12-01-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Micha - 12-01-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: snap, crackle and pop - by Arrane - 12-03-2013, 04:17 AM