the Rift

Second Chances Posts: N/A
The Outcast

Othello Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The 3 year old stallion walked into the meadow of Helovia. He nickered and looked around for other horses but found none. He grazed on the sweet grass and then reared. He was in a good mood today for some reason. "I'm an outcast. Nobody will ever come near me." He snorted and landed with a loud thud. Othella, the name of this stallion, ran in to the forest not to far from the meadow and stopped at a small river to take a little drink from the smooth water. The cold made him feel much better for it was hot here and the sun was making it hard on all the horses. He laid down and perked his ears for any sounds for danger.
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Second Chances walked up to the stallion and said"Hi I'm Second Chances but you can call me chance for short. What's your name? I'm new and scared." She was scared of every thing. She was teased and abused in her old herd. Her brother tried to kill her which caused her to have scars onn her neck under her mane. She was raped a week before she left her old herd. She was now pregnat and scared. She wanted to find a mate who would love her for who she was. She wanted some friends to talk to. She hated how things ended up. She hated her life. She hoped she could love the unborn foal that was growing inside her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »