the Rift

[PRIVATE] Down by the river side
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
take away the pain inflicted on me, the hunger you're letting me feed
For a moment I could live without thinking about her. Ktulu. I could live with distractions, constant and continuous distractions. They wouldn’t ever know the hurt which plagued me; or how much I wanted to shrink inside—curl up as a child might against the oncoming storm. Only for a short period of time would the world release its hold upon me long enough to return sanity.

Suddenly the male creature did something rather extraordinary, he raised his hoof—his…whatever it was, in a waving manner. The way we might shake our heads or wave our tails back and forth. I stared at it, befuddled enough to want an even closer look. Despite Fina’s rather annoyingly loud objectives, my feet found grass moments later. Gold sprang with each prancing step before disappearing entirely.

Wings remained aloft, arching high from my body in the chance that whoever or whatever this was would attack and a speedy escape would be warranted. For a moment I stared across the short distance between us, (which spanned about fifty or so feet straight across.) There was two slits for eyes, (which seemed to be peering at me), a rather short stubby looking set of nostrils. No ears, just…little holes; and this weird line across the lower portion, just below the muzzle. A mouth for eating maybe?

What did it eat?

Surely it couldn’t reach the grass like that. For a moment a visual image of mutated horses rampaged my brain; their pathetic skinny frames. Unable to eat properly from the ground which sprang so much nourishment. Before an ounce of pity could whelp Fina hissed in my mind, her voice rising above the vision, “I smell meat, he has meat.” Blinking, I didn’t spare a glance her way but slyly I shifted my gaze to the satchels he wore around the center. “He eats meat?”

Aloud I whispered, “How should I know?”

Credits or something
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Down by the river side - by Kelec - 11-20-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: Down by the river side - by Midas - 11-20-2013, 10:04 PM
RE: Down by the river side - by Kelec - 11-20-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: Down by the river side - by Midas - 11-23-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: Down by the river side - by Kelec - 11-23-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: Down by the river side - by Midas - 11-30-2013, 01:36 AM