the Rift

[OPEN] Oh, is this the place?

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Standing before the young filly now in a way reminded her of herself only a couple years prior. From what she could tell she was alone with no one to rely on but herself, it was a saddening thought to the ivory mare. Situations may be completely different between the two of them so she could not judge but she did know from first hand experience that times were rough and sadly did not favor those outcasted from the rest of society. Her appearance was much better than that of her own, so she had to assume that things had so far been well for the filly giving her a small piece of reassurance to hold onto. It was tempting to ask her what she was doing wandering all alone but she refrained knowing that she would likely sound like a moron.

Hearing the mare speak brought a small smile to her expression as it gave her more hope that this young soul had remained at least able to hold her own if faced with a stranger. There was a small amount of nervous energy in her face but nothing that would compare to the fear that had once completely consumed her upon meeting another being. It rendered her almost completely helpless as she would try to scramble away on lead legs. Finding Helovia had greatly improved her difficulty with speaking to others for she was now able to speak willingly to others without panicking. It was much easier with other mares but still was difficult should a stallion make an appearance. She could at least hold herself capable of attempting small talk if she needed to instead of her bolting at the very scent of one.

"Hi, it is nice to meet you." She replied gently her tone light and positive. She would not judge the filly for her situation as she knew better than most that life didn't always play fair. "My name is Brisa, what's yours?" Feeling better about the whole situation she had no sooner began to relax slightly when another cold voice sounded from behind her. Jumping at the surprise she whipped herself around to face the new stranger. Her eyes fell upon another mare who seemed to be quite annoyed with something or another, did she cause this? Her own audits flicked nervously as the scent of the new mare wafted towards them smelling very much similar to the very lands they stood upon, she must live here. "Do you have a reason for being on the Foothills land?" Oh great she had not even realized that she had wandered so far onto their land, she had only meant to stay along the borders.

"I apologize for our intrusion I did not realize how far onto your home we had come." Her voice was no longer the calm collected tone she had before with the filly but rather strained and hasty as her nerves reacted to the unexpected stranger. Keeping her head lowered she glanced to the mare hoping she would not take their intrusion to harshly. Maybe she should tell her where she was from, but would stating her home was the Edge help or would it just make things worse. She hadn't the slightest idea if the two herds got along or not but she was not here to cause any trouble in the slightest, surely the mare could see that right?

"I am new to this land and do not know my way around very well just yet, I mean you nor your herd any harm or disrespect. I only recently agreed to call the Edge my home." She chose this moment to stop herself from talking as she feared she was starting to ramble as seemed habit when she was nervous. Just one of her many flaws that she was slowly trying to correct, it only took some time.

TAGS: @[Cypress], @[Brighid]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: So sorry for the delay. Normally when threading you try to follow the posting order when replying. There is a 48 hour rule that allows you to skip a person if they have not posted in that set time period, they just jump back in when they get a opportunity to post. :)

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Oh, is this the place? - by Cypress - 11-21-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Brisa - 11-21-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Cypress - 11-22-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Brighid - 11-23-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Cypress - 11-24-2013, 05:13 AM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Brisa - 11-27-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Lakota - 11-28-2013, 02:19 AM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Cypress - 11-29-2013, 07:42 AM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Brisa - 12-21-2013, 10:56 PM