the Rift

[OPEN] Oh, is this the place?

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
 LAKOTA</style>
 my heart is a hollow place for the devil to dance again</style>

It is a polar bear who happens upon this trio, lime eyes curious and intelligent with a life granted by the Gods. He is large, though not an adult, and watches them silently without advancing. Silent to all around he calls to his princess from the cherished borders of their mind, and to his beckoning she comes. Through his ears, she listens, and through his eyes she sees. When her step touches the emerald carpet of the circle the three stand within, she knows the situation without having been there at all. From her lips came a sharp sound, a reprimand, as she stepped forward with the grace and power that she owned so rightfully. She was the head Medic, the oldest lasting member of the mercenary Grey, a powerful poisoner, and one of the victorious fighters in the invasion that had won her this land. "Hold your tongue, sister." There is authority in her tone, and if Brighid does not know Lakota's name, she soon shall. "They call no meeting, but they venture no further than our borders. For now, it shall be forgiven. Later, if law is broken, you may have your anger."

Turning to the youngling and the pale ivory maiden standing astride her, violet eyes blink wisely at them. "I am Lakota, poisoner and head medic of the Windtossed Foothills. This is Aodaun, my companion." Inclining her head towards the regal white bear, she searched the two with her gaze while her companion gave a low growl of greeting from his furred throat. Though her words, out of context and intonation, may have sounded kindly, they were guarded and wise. She was no stranger to masks and facades, tricky games played by devious killers who charmed you with sweet words and large doe eyes. It was not the time to be playing 'good cop'. Because everyone knew, eventually, that Lakota was anything but. Just because she was born and raised royalty, and therefore had control and mannerisms, did not make her any less viable a warrior, as shown by the multitude of ragged scars across her hide. "You are of the Edge, yes? It may not be wise for you to be here. Though we have repented, your brethren do not...favor us, so to speak. If you are here in peace, it shall be returned, and if violence, the same shall be given. And you, child. What is it you seek?"

Crown turned to the youth, barely of age and deep as newly moistened soil. Green eyes, green as the vegetation surrounding them, were large with lack of age and growth, but curious. There was nothing Lakota could do without knowing their intentions, so she remained silent, level with Brighid yet giving her space. Sending a glance toward her herd-sister, she gave a short nod of appreciation for handling the situation- however roughly- before she could arrive. Though Aodaun had been present, so she hadn't seen a need to rush considering the two had been so civil to each other at their borders. For now, the encounter would depend on their answers.

---
OOC: My apologies, but I was only told a few hours ago that it was my turn to post, as I wasn't tagged. Regardless, I don't mind that Brisa posted beforehand. It all works out for me ^^

Messages In This Thread
Oh, is this the place? - by Cypress - 11-21-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Brisa - 11-21-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Cypress - 11-22-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Brighid - 11-23-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Cypress - 11-24-2013, 05:13 AM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Brisa - 11-27-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Lakota - 11-28-2013, 02:19 AM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Cypress - 11-29-2013, 07:42 AM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Brisa - 12-21-2013, 10:56 PM