[OPEN] Oh, is this the place?

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy

Cypress
It hurts when your lonely,
And I'm standing right beside you

The little dappled filly liked the ivory mare in front of her. she liked how her blue eyes shimmered with kindness, not ambition like some. Cypress wanted to get to know this mare natural colors. White as the clouds, bue as the sky. Maybe she was suppost to be a pegasus. Was her race wrong? No, she was beautiful this way, and she wouldn't have met Cypress if she was a pegasus. She would be flying loops in the air, and enjoying the beautiful day's heat.

Once in a while the girl yearned to be up there, flying, singing. Having a great time. What would she look like with wings? Certainly not as she does now. No. A horn atop her head was fine. Cypress cared for every race, she just loved hers the most. Nothing agents the others. It'twas only because she knew the most that were of a horn.

"Hi it's nice to meet you."[/color] The mare's words broke into her thoughts of race and flight. [color=#000000]"My name is Brisa, what's yours?" Cypress didn't speak right away. Then she lifted her chin and spoke her name loud and clear. "My name is Cypress, and I am an Outcast" she spoke the words calmly but clearly. Cypress watched as the mare's shoulders drooped, and her ears didn't seem alert too much. She was relaxing. The girl, not know what would happen next, let her guard down too. No one would come for them in this forest of greens and beauty.

Suddenly Brisa, Cypress's new friend whipped around. Cypress noticed what she was looking at, another mare. She had wings! Oh, how wonderful! But her emotions showed nothing compared to what Cypress was feeling. She spoke words of cold stone. What was the Foothills? The white mare spoke unexpectedly. "I apologize for our intrusion I did not realize how far onto your home we had come." Why had she just said that? Knowing that she met me here, and we didn't move from this spot. She was talking the blame. Cypress had to say something! But she didn't want to be punished... she didn't speak up much anyway. Usually no one noticed if she was there. So she just kept quite. Cypress was to caught up in why the mare had spoke like that, that she didn't notice the mare's harsher voice.

"I am new to this land and do not know my way around very well just yet, I mean you nor your herd any harm or disrespect. I only recently agreed to call the Edge my home." Cypress had heard the word before. Azarel lived there! Azarel, her best friend. She had met him in the Threshold, then she had came with him home to the place he lived. His mother, Delinne, she had met that day.

Out of the blue, another mare's voice sounded. "Hold your tongue sister" who was that? Cypress turned her head then to look at another mare, she seemed wise, just looking at he. She spoke again, towards the mare of feathered wings. "They call no meeting, but they venture no further than our borders. For now, it shall be forgiven. Later, if law is broken, you may have your anger." Cypress loved this forest, but she would leave and never come again if someone would have this much... fire in them. She would let them have anger if the filly and the ivory mare had come back to this place. Cypress didn't understand.

The mare who spoke words recently, turned to Cypress and Brisa. Then spoke. "I am Lakota, poisoner and head medic of the Windtossed Foothills. This is Aodaun, my companion." Cypress looked at the white bear. It took pride in it's looks. The mare spoke again. "You are of the Edge, yes? It may not be wise for you to be here. Though we have repented, your brethren do not...favor us, so to speak. If you are here in peace, it shall be returned, and if violence, the same shall be given. And you, child. What is it you seek?" Cypress has been asked a question from this Lakota. She had to answer to this wise lady, and that she did. "Hello Lakota, I am looking for a home, but I am now called outcast, and I am wandering the lands of Helovia free." She shouldn't had said that. What if the mare wanted to welcome her into her herd? The little rose didn't want to lead the life of a herd filly. She wanted to explore. Sadly she still wanted to meet this mare. So she said nothing else. Just wanting for an answer, which was soon to come.

Ooc| Sorry Brit! I am so sorry! I would have I just got caught up, sorry!

Cypress speech Others Speech

[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
Oh, is this the place? - by Cypress - 11-21-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Brisa - 11-21-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Cypress - 11-22-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Brighid - 11-23-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Cypress - 11-24-2013, 05:13 AM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Brisa - 11-27-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Lakota - 11-28-2013, 02:19 AM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Cypress - 11-29-2013, 07:42 AM
RE: Oh, is this the place? - by Brisa - 12-21-2013, 10:56 PM