the Rift

I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining]

Cysaro Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

cysaro</style>
ERASE MY SCARS</style>

From the sky descends a tough little mare whom Cysaro likes immediately - and he is not usually the sort to "take" to another so quickly. She is quite masculine, but his does not bother Cysaro; he has never been one for excessive femininity from mares. His own beloved was quite rough-and-tumble, with a deep, sultry voice...but he cannot bear to think of her now.

Pushing thoughts of her out of his head, Cysaro turns his attention back to this mare, called Kri. What brings him here? Ah, good question. A whim, grief, and old man's folly? Most likely it is the fervent desire to serve and fight until his very bones shatter with age.

Speaking formally in a voice that rumbles softly like distant thunder, Cysaro says "Hullo, Kri. Uh, ma'am." He shifts rather uncomfortably and bows with ample grace for his age and stature. "I am Cysaro, sometimes called the Crow...though not so much any more, I suppose. I do not know what brought me here, but I realize now that my wish and duty is to fight here, should your herd feel need of a soldier. I am not a young stallion, nor a tall one, but I offer you my loyalty nonetheless."

image by Uqbar is back @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Cysaro - 08-10-2012, 09:54 AM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Kri - 08-12-2012, 11:31 AM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Cysaro - 08-12-2012, 03:21 PM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Kri - 08-21-2012, 07:36 PM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Cysaro - 08-26-2012, 12:02 PM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Kri - 08-30-2012, 07:43 PM