the Rift

I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining]

Cysaro Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

cysaro</style>
ERASE MY SCARS</style>

A humble leader is something that Cysaro has rarely encountered in his tumultuous life, but, wonder of wonders, it seems that the tough little mare that presides over the Dragon's Throat is just that. She asks for no titles, no hoof-licking. She looks in his eye as in equal, and Cysaro is surprised to find himself feeling something vaguely paternal for Kri. But not one to show much affection - especially not someone who he has just met - he pushes the surprising rush of affection aside.

Acceptence. Cysaro is pleased and cautiously optimistic to have found a home. I am growing older now; it is time that I cease my wandering ways. he reminds himself firmly. With a small nod and a barely-perceptible smile, he says "It's settled, then. I would be glad to train some of your younger soldiers. I have already met Jaydan, perhaps I could meet the others?" While the thought of meeting a whole new crew of young bucks is slightly overwhelming after months of solitude, Cysaro knows that the faster he gets started the faster he will be able to reacquaint himself with herd life.

image by Uqbar is back @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Cysaro - 08-10-2012, 09:54 AM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Kri - 08-12-2012, 11:31 AM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Cysaro - 08-12-2012, 03:21 PM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Kri - 08-21-2012, 07:36 PM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Cysaro - 08-26-2012, 12:02 PM
RE: I'll Fight For You [Kri, Joining] - by Kri - 08-30-2012, 07:43 PM