the Rift

[PRIVATE] little bird, fly away

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
"Alleo...tu sei la ragione per cui vivo..."

He wondered if she knew just how much those words made his heart constrict within the confines of his chest. Or how hard it was for him breath because he felt like the air had been driven from his lungs. Did she remember the song those words came from? Or how he would sing it to her when she was knee high to a grasshopper? "Trovare qualcun altro." Alleo murmured as he leaned to press his face into her neck and the inky black silk that was her mane. It ate him alive to say those words and knowing his sister she wouldn't take too kindly to them at first if at all. She would likely think that he was abandoning her when in reality he wanted her to live her own life. To find someone else that she could live each and every day for because he wasn't going to be around forever. She, of all people, should know that the least expected could always happen. She should know how fragile life was. And she should know how much he cared about her and wanted her to live a life that was worth living.

"Lakota." He sighed as he pulled his face away from her mane and looked at her, his expression weary and tired. For so long he had been her protector, her shield, her teacher, everything he could possibly be to give her the best life that he could and looking at her he realized how he had failed her. She had nearly been killed and he hadn't been there to prevent it. He hadn't been the one to save her. He had simply followed along months and miles behind her and when he found her again she was more heartbroken and lost then when he had helped her to escape. What good had he really done?

"You are so strong." He said gently, thinking that maybe that was the only good thing she had inherited from their father. "Its time you realized it for yourself." It was unbelievable that the time had come and he would finally push Lakota from the comfortable nest that he had provided her all of her life and make her fly on her own. "Non ti scordar di me." Alleo whispered as he nudged Lakota's neck. "Io vegliero su di te." He cleared his throat and lifted his head a touch. "You have to make your own life now."

"."

Translation: Trovare qualcun altro - Find someone else.
Non ti scordar di me- Don't forget me
Io vegliero su di te- I'll watch over you

Messages In This Thread
little bird, fly away - by Alleo - 11-22-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: little bird, fly away - by Lakota - 12-05-2013, 01:50 AM
RE: little bird, fly away - by Alleo - 12-08-2013, 04:10 AM
RE: little bird, fly away - by Lakota - 12-26-2013, 08:50 PM
RE: little bird, fly away - by Alleo - 12-30-2013, 10:54 PM
RE: little bird, fly away - by Lakota - 01-18-2014, 08:19 PM
RE: little bird, fly away - by Alleo - 01-18-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: little bird, fly away - by Lakota - 01-19-2014, 08:30 PM