the Rift

[PRIVATE] All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn)

Finn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I simply could not get over the fiery creature perched upon the painted male. She was simply wonderous, and as my eyes met with hers, I cast a gentle smile her way before focusing back entirely on the Pegasus standing before me.

From beneath him slithered sand which seemed to materialize from nowhere, rising and twisting like a snake about his leg and to his wings. Like sandy fingers it plucked a sphere from hiding and then rose above the painted's head, until it came to a halt close enough for me to inspect it. Briefly I wondered what its use would be, but that was hardly my business. It was only the size of my hoof or so, and would only take a small amount of leather to get it all wrapped up.

"No need to pay me, Sir," I said after a moment, beaming a smile up to the taller male, "All I ask is for some assistance in finding some leather. Unfortunately, we must take a life or find some unfortunate soul who has already passed... But, perhaps fair Fina could assist us?" At least, I hoped that she could, and I also I hadn't stepped beyond any boundaries with the fiery avian.

And then Midas asked of my own name, and I gasped audibly at the realization that I'd been so rude as to not speak my own name to the pair. "Oh, you may call me Finn; apologies for my rudeness, Sir."

"talk"
F I N N
to coax the darkness into light

Messages In This Thread
All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 11-23-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 12-09-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 12-13-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 12-31-2013, 02:07 AM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 01-04-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 01-19-2014, 05:51 AM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 01-28-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 06-18-2014, 06:39 PM