the Rift

[PRIVATE] All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
He was ever the gentleman, and I could hardly believe my luck on meeting this interesting fellow. Here we stood in the middle of field, chatting away the dark hours like fellow kin—it was rare, and it was nice to finally converse with someone who bore such a charitable heart. I grinned pleasantly and nodded when he motioned toward Fina, curious if she’d aid our ventures.

As if to prove some prided point, her wings shifted apart and a brilliant flash of fire spread like a torrent. “I hunt!?” she crooked, all too happy by the idea of capturing prey. He introduced himself as Finn, “Aye, she seems more than happy to oblige us.” My response was followed by the rapid click of her beak as the phoenix added attentively, “I eat also?”

“Aye,” I silently replied, there wasn’t an apparent reason that she couldn’t fill her belly with the gore and leave the rest for dear Finn. Without another word Fina took off, I moved to follow her flight, motioning toward Finn to come along if he so choose, “Is it alright if she eats from the kill?” My gaze shifted to his curiously, while inwardly I hoped that I’d not just given Fina false assurance. It wasn’t moments later that I heard her battle cry, a powerful screech that broke the calm silence and stilled the crickets chirping mindlessly in the backdrop.

The soft beat of her wings could be heard and the flashing glow of fire was easily seen in the distance. Clenched on the ground was a rather large and now lifeless meadow hare, the firechild had taken the buck swiftly and mercifully.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 11-23-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 12-09-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 12-13-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 12-31-2013, 02:07 AM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 01-04-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 01-19-2014, 05:51 AM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 01-28-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 06-18-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 06-21-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 06-29-2014, 04:05 PM