the Rift

[PRIVATE] All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Even before we had met, our minds held similar ideals. Yonder steed held dreams of youth still locked inside, the heart of an explorer--as did I. There had been many wonders and horrors witnessed in this short life; sea serpents, mythical avian's, spirits, demons, living dead. If the stranger would but ask I could tell him grand tales of misery, joy, fear, and utter bliss. If the pale stranger would only inquire about them, he could learn that all our colt bedtime stories were more truthful than most else.

He stumbled ahead, feet tangled by dry grass and an occupied mind. Fina chuckled openly, finding childish delight from the dwarf stallion who now stood with flushed stance. I straightened subconsciously and flicked one ear back, without another word she wisely fell silent. The Norwegian approached with a smile pleasant enough to make a responding grin rise from the strained corners of my face before I had even realized it. His build was smaller compared to mine, a rare treat for sure--considering that my usual company towered above. Despite being blessed with a dwarfed size he didn't appear vulnerable, mountain muscles rippled beneath his furry hide.

"Greetings to ye, and aye it is."

There was often more good in the world than evil. Kind spirited folk were always easier to converse with, easier to share secrets with--I continued to smile, my gaze shifted toward our night-time haven, "This mild tempered creature is Fina, and I am Midas."The phoenix huffed, fluffing her flaming feathers and twisting her beck back as if I had just spoken the obvious and she found it offensive to not simply be known by all who happened by. "What brings ye South?" I ask softly, drifting my pools slowly back toward earth to regard the foothills steed with a kind, almost fatherly patience.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 11-23-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 12-09-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 12-13-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 12-31-2013, 02:07 AM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 01-04-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 01-19-2014, 05:51 AM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 01-28-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 06-18-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 06-21-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 06-29-2014, 04:05 PM