the Rift

[PRIVATE] All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
“Aye,” I replied with a bright smile that set both brilliant orbs aglow in rare delight. He was a refreshing sort of soul, and already I felt a kindred connection with this gentle dwarf of a man. The lad willingly affirmed my curiosity and agreed to provide aid. Lips curved ever higher in delight and good grace; I could hardly believe this stroke of good luck. Though time would make this one of my only future lucky moments in the coming months, “I’d certainly repay and offer whatever assistance can be mustered.”

Fina shifted curiously around, staring at the dusty stallion and slowly bending to poke at my small work of art. Clink, clink, the metal sung soundly. I glanced back knowingly, twisting my head aside to regard her shinning pools.

Power unwound delicately, and sand slithered from beneath me; half a dozen strands circling my left forehoof like a living golden serpent. It climbed and slipped to where the sunlite sphere lay nestled between feathers, Fina stepped aside and chirped. Said globe rose high above my withers, clear of wings. Eventually gliding to hover before my newfound boon, a stranger that I’d not even gathered a name for yet, “Can ye cover this in leather friend? And…what name does ye go by?” I asked earnestly, and though the two of us knew little about leather crafting, intuition told me that certain things weren’t made from the ground. This globe was no bigger than my hoof, surely not requiring a large amount of leather. A sample of his talent would suffice.

OCC: We might need to move this to shadowlands <'3 So it doesn't get deleted.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 11-23-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 12-09-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 12-13-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 12-31-2013, 02:07 AM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 01-04-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 01-19-2014, 05:51 AM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 01-28-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 06-18-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Midas - 06-21-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: All teasing aside (Crafter, Finn) - by Finn - 06-29-2014, 04:05 PM