the Rift

[OPEN] Dancing through the fire.

Scarter Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Finally a figure appeared on the horizon, Scarter watched the dark figure approach her. The closer the Throat member got, the more detail Scarter could make out. First wings, the very important addition that named the figure as a pegasus. Then the figure's colour began to lighten and change hues, her body was a pure light grey colour, her mane and tail a beautiful milky white colour. Then finally age and the individualism of the winged beauty that approached her. A young face, not yet moulded by the hash elements of the world. Scarter forced a smile onto her face, she never had been a fan of younger beings. However this was not her home, even Scarter knew that she needed to approach the members of The Throat with respect. No matter their age. The young mare introduced herself as Alina Josephina, that seemed to be quite a mouthful. Scarter normally would have informed the mare for her excessively long name, not today though. "A truly wondrous name, my sweet." A smile as the mare was smart enough to ask a question about Scarter. Looking over Alina with her purple eyes, Scarter paused before responding. "My name is Scarter, you may call me Scar." The scars on her shoulder began to itch, the mare rolled her shoulder in annoyance. "Rather fitting isn't it?" Muttered Scarter quietly.

As the younger mare inspected her, Scarter waited to see if Alina would comment on her rather ragged appearance. Or perhaps the white dove was wondering if Scarter could be trusted. "I am a sister from The Edge, I do not intend any harm towards your family." Other than some harsh fashion critiques if it's called for. With a nod, the dark raven lapsed into silence again, this time waiting for the small mare's verdict. Apparently it was going to be for the best, the young mare offered to lead her towards their oasis. "I have traveled far indeed, thank you Alina." The promise of a drink was taking over Scarter's mind, looking towards where the milky mare had gestured, Scarter took her first step over the boundary, then another one. "Lead on my sweet. Lead on." The mare bgan to move and Scarter hastened to follow her. The pace she set was hard for the dehydrated mare to match, for a while through, Scarter felt that she be able to keep up. She had noticed the young mare's look at her scars and knew from experience that soon questions would be asked. Might as well get them out of the way now.

"My scars are gifts from my parents." Scarter's tone was bitter, her eyes set on the horizon. "We didn't always see eye to eye," a chuckle tumbled from her lips. The scars were a reminded of just how much her parents loved her. "Life is hard sometimes, my parents sought to teach me that." Clearing her throat, the mare looked over to the winged dove. She seemed to be of an age where one still required their parents, Scarter wondered where her parents were at. "How about you? Parents?"
Surely the oasis wasn't that much further?! Scarter's eyes strained searching the desert for it.

" "
533 words
I'll edit when I get home, I apologise for any mistakes. <3
S C A R T E R
It’s like we fight to remind us that we bleed,
I take flight in the night from lack of sleep.

Messages In This Thread
Dancing through the fire. - by Scarter - 11-25-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Dancing through the fire. - by Alina - 11-27-2013, 03:57 PM
RE: Dancing through the fire. - by Scarter - 12-03-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Dancing through the fire. - by Alina - 12-05-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: Dancing through the fire. - by Satanic Silk - 12-15-2013, 08:57 PM