the Rift

This Beauty Beholds (Open)

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Solace caught the returned nod, but his attention was pulled away from the one-winged mare and to the palomino. Fear had seemed to have taken hold of her, and Solace wasn’t entirely sure what he had done to frighten her so. It wasn’t like he towered over her or anything, but he watched the way she turned from hi and toward the winged mare. Solace made no action to speak, he watched the other mare in silence as she spoke for him. Boldly the one winged mare stepped closer to him, and he nodded in agreement to what she had to say.

“I have no intentions of harming you sister.” Solace said, his tone warm and kind. “I apologize for frightening you.” He offered the mare a smile, in hopes of giving at least a small sign of the fact he truly was harmless. Violence was the last thing on his mind, and he began to believe that his offer to the mare would be rejected simply because she was frightened of him. Which would be wise should she be suspicious of him, he wouldn’t want her to follow something she was fearful of. But he wasn’t sure what he had done to make her react in such a way. No reason to dwell on it too much, his thoughts focused elsewhere when he heard the mare extend her invitation.

“I come for the same purpose, to offer you a home.” Solace paused briefly, “I hail from the Foothills, which lies in the northeast. I cannot offer you the comfort of being surrounded by entirely your own kind… But I can offer you two wonderful leaders, Phaedra the Opulent and Apollo the Merciful, and a loyal herd that would stand beside you through thick and thin. We welcome all into our group.” He knew better than to take offense should the mare choose to leave with the other mare, and even if it was because of her fear Solace still intended to wish her the very best. It was the way recruiting went. Rejection was so frequent, and he had never let it get under his skin. This was another’s happiness, and that mattered far more to the stallion than anything else.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Vanity - 11-25-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Africa - 11-26-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Solace - 11-26-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Vanity - 11-26-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Africa - 11-26-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Solace - 11-26-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Vanity - 11-27-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Africa - 11-27-2013, 06:04 AM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Solace - 11-27-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Vanity - 11-27-2013, 07:02 PM