the Rift

This Beauty Beholds (Open)

Vanity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I watch the two new comers with weary eyes, my powerful wings stretch before my face, shielding my body and especially the long rugged pink scar that travels down my side. They had both introduced themselves politely and I have decided to give them a chance but I keep[/align] my crystal blue eyes on the green maned stallion. Fear still ripples through my veins but I swallow deeply and suck in a deep breath of hot, summer air.
Turning my golden body towards the gray mare named Africa I let a light smile crawl over my maw showing her I appreciate her kind words and actions. Lowering my wings and folding them against my delicate bodice causing a shiver to run across my scar and I flick my tail at the slight pain. Opening my pink lips I let the soft words pour out.
" Africa is it? I really appreciate your kindness and being with my own kind seems very appealing, but I must take Solace's offer to consideration also." I nod at the kind gray mare and her companion before turning towards the stallion with a gulp.
I flick my forelock from my blue eyes genuinely because I never show my eyes to anyone but I think he deserves my attention after his kindness and patience with me. I look him over from his green mane to his hooves, waving my eyes over each chiseled muscle and hair of his colored coat, I owe him this after my rudeness. Then I raise my eyes to his and its as if I stare into his soul, his very essence.
" Solace I apologize for my rudeness but you come from a land filled with all kinds of species, unicorns, pegasi and equines? I will take your offer into consideration also but I would like to hear more about it from both of you, I don't want to join a herd I know nothing about. I would like to know about gods you follow and leaders of them." Taking a step back the mare waits for their answers and hopes they accept her apology.

OOC: I switched to first person sorry trying to figure out what I like better for her.

Messages In This Thread
This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Vanity - 11-25-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Africa - 11-26-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Solace - 11-26-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Vanity - 11-26-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Africa - 11-26-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Solace - 11-26-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Vanity - 11-27-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Africa - 11-27-2013, 06:04 AM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Solace - 11-27-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Vanity - 11-27-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Africa - 11-27-2013, 09:27 PM