the Rift

This Beauty Beholds (Open)

Vanity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: vanity_by_lainey_lou-d6voni2.jpg]

Standing between these two kind face with so much to offer I truly am torn. After hearing what they both have to say I'm not sure what I want but being with my own kind sounds amazing causing me to lean my decision at the gray mare Africa and the Dragon's throat. A lake sounds amazing and the desert sounds amazing but a waterfall sounds just as alluring. I herd has never wanted me before either I was born into it or chose to be their myself, and no one had ever been this kind to me except my father. He was such a lovely stallion and he loved me so much, he was willing to do anything for me and when my mother betrayed him and he was killed that when this pit of fear began growing. This dark unyielding shivering thing inside me that never disappears has been my burden for for longer then I care to remember and at this moment I vow to change. Sadness about by father has passed and now raising my head confidently I look at kind Solace and open my mouth to speak.
" Solace forgive me for saying this but being with my own kind sounds ideal at the moment but things could change you never know but I want you to stay my friend, is that okay? I need to start challenging myself and I think Africa can really help with that but I appreciate your kind words and actions. I finish my explanation then turn towards the grounded Pegasus, how horrible.
"Africa, the Dragon's Throat sounds amazing and warm, I am going to come there with you if that's okay. I really am looking forward to being with other Pegasi I haven't seen any in so long. But I have one condition, I would like for you to teach me about this place and maybe help me get out of my comfort zone. I need a friend right now, I have travelled many lonely miles and you seem awfully kind and helpful, I hope this isn't too much to ask."

Sorry for the spelling errors did this on my iPad

"blah blah blah."

put a neato quote or lyric here

Messages In This Thread
This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Vanity - 11-25-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Africa - 11-26-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Solace - 11-26-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Vanity - 11-26-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Africa - 11-26-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Solace - 11-26-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Vanity - 11-27-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: This Beauty Beholds (Open) - by Africa - 11-27-2013, 06:04 AM