the Rift

A warrior's promise. [Mirage/Open]

Gaspard Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

G A S P A R D
The sparkle in your eyes keeps me alive...

The ebony and ivory frame was agog with keen interest to what the dame was saying. It occured to the brute that what she was offering and what he could give could work like clockwork, and this appealed immensely to Gaspard. With a realisation that the Qian could be what he was looking he, continued to soak up the clear information being provided by Mirage. Her voice was soft on his ears, his mossy pools growing wider to her words.

When the dark duchess reached out with her velveteens to touch his shoulder, he shuddered slightly. No one come into physical contact with him since the day he gained the wound on the front of his crown, it was a shock to the system. But he relaxed when he realised it was a gesture of welcoming from her, and he leaned over, stretching his neck to allow his crown to touch her shoulder for a moment before regaining his posture, not wanting to seem innapropriate.
"I understand." He blinked before Mirage mentioned the scent. He did as he was told, taking in deep breaths to soak up the scent of her. It was an odd scent, unfamiliar to him of course but he opened himself up to the smell, now familiarising himself. It was what suggested that a creature was a part of the Qian, and this was something he had to remember.

She spoke of having no home, and the sense of dejection spread through her. Concern spread over him in quick succession, unsure of how to go about the situation. We must fight for a home. The words spoke an indirect message to him: he needed to fight for them. Stretching himself out into his his full potential height, the mammoth brute flared open the warrior side of him to show off to the vixen. "I can fight, I am warrior." His words were soft yet his voice still held its deep tones.

He then leaned his crown in closer to the obsidian femme before quietly replying,"I will."

Messages In This Thread
A warrior's promise. [Mirage/Open] - by Gaspard - 08-10-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: A warrior's promise. [Mirage/Open] - by Gaspard - 08-12-2012, 08:26 AM
RE: A warrior's promise. [Mirage/Open] - by Gaspard - 08-14-2012, 11:08 AM
RE: A warrior's promise. [Mirage/Open] - by Gaspard - 08-20-2012, 02:33 PM
RE: A warrior's promise. [Mirage/Open] - by Gaspard - 08-28-2012, 01:57 PM