the Rift

[OPEN] castle of glass

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

It wasn’t easy, to stand there and spill his emotions to someone who looked up to him. It was even harder, to hold back the emotion of loss, emptiness. In his youth, he could have left anyone and never thought twice. But after Querida came into his life, it shattered all his defenses. He was a trained killing machine, a warrior; but once he became a father- he changed. He was still fierce and dangerous- but had a more gentle approach to his children. Lobes pivoted upon his head as he watched his daughter, life’s never easy she said, and he refrained from a chuckle, and snorted roughly in agreement. Her life had just started; she was in her prime. Her following words intrigued him, as she apologized. Obsidian crown cocked to the side in question as lobes perked in attention on her- his muzzle extending to her cheek as she reached out to him. She was his blood- there wasn’t much she could have done to turn him away from her. As she spoke, a frown of disagreement crossed his lips to her statement about leaving home. "You were young; no Daughter of mine is weak. " He encouraged her, nudging at her lobe before pulling away and looking over her facial expressions. The way she spoke of Dexter, almost just made her seem inferior to his being his son. Nato felt a hint of guilt to her statement, as he was overjoyed to shire a son; to build a warrior. But not all children follow in their parents footprints.

Elevating his weapon to the sky, audits pointed in attention as he just listened. Her words cut his soul, as she hinted around about leaving because she didn’t feel the love like she saw given to Dexter. The beast swallowed hard, and tucked his chin to his chest in thought; as she continued. He was pleased to hear, that she had found a safe haven to live, but his stomach tightened when she mentioned Querida. Any other stallion would have moved on, but for some reason the guilt of him not being there to protect them just ate at his soul. He lifted his head slowly, returning his gaze upon his daughter, proudly. She had birthed children, how wonderful! Although, the right of being a grandfather wasn’t as nice as he thought it could be. He returned the smirk followed by a deep chuckle and a shake of his head. His daughter had become a lovely lady; though she lacked her mother’s violent traits. He was still proud; and very grateful to be reunited with her.

"I’m glad you found shelter, and had offspring of your own. " He paused, looking to the sky as it seemed to dim with the sun setting behind the cliffs. "Don’t ever think, that you were not what I deserved." He breathed, looking back down to Nyx. "I know your mother was hard on you- she was very… different." He sighed, almost letting a smile slip on his lips at the thought of her. "There is much to learn about your heritage yet; you come from a line of warriors- she expected you to be so, regretfully, so did I." Poll lowered, audits slicking back slowly, as he looked to her. "But the years have taught me many things; you took your life into your own destiny, when you left home… that saved you" He finished, almost quietly. Had she not left, she would probably have been lost to the darkness. His life was just being a warrior, he was used to pain, death, darkness and being bullied. The black warrior was no saint, far from it. He was unsure of how his daughter would react if he was to have a conversation with someone else he didn't care for. He was a demon, he was stained in evil; all these years there is no changing that. But would she accept it once she knew? He sighed and turned to look back into their new home; this wall of glass still keeping them from fresh food- water.

"Walk with me?" He said, turning his body to the right, swinging his haunches toward her, he stood glancing back to her. There has got to be a way through this wall; and they were going to find it together. Hooves shifted lightly in the grasses below, as the air brushes through his mane like a fine tooth comb. He was trying to break the ice to her; that he was a cold blooded killer. For now however, he’d keep his mouth shut on the matter.. and just enjoy the steady conversation. "There’s got to be an entry through this somewhere." He muttered as he marched on, gazing to the crystal element- looking for cracks, nooks, hoping to find something before nightfall. "Soo.. How many grand-kids do I have running around so far?" He chuckled aloud, gazing upon her as he continued his search.

[ooc: Sorry, crappy post :3]

Messages In This Thread
castle of glass - by Nyx - 11-26-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: castle of glass - by Nato - 11-27-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: castle of glass - by Nyx - 12-03-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: castle of glass - by Nato - 12-05-2013, 04:20 AM
RE: castle of glass - by Nyx - 12-05-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: castle of glass - by Nato - 12-05-2013, 02:48 PM
RE: castle of glass - by Nyx - 12-05-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: castle of glass - by Lace - 12-06-2013, 07:33 AM
RE: castle of glass - by Nato - 12-07-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: castle of glass - by Nyx - 12-07-2013, 07:40 PM