[OPEN] Contaminated Soil [Africa]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The pair of winged bodies stood quaintly in their sand bowl, the microscopic shards of eroded rock slipped across the warm earth and danced around any obstacles. The paint grinned at you, the smile touching his lips but not reaching all the way to his gold-washed eyes, "Midas." was all the plated stallion offered. Africa stayed silent, a smile washing over her grey maw as she watched the two of you. We watch through red windows, you stare at the gold, pupil-less gaze of Midas, a grin pulling the corners of your lips and offering a twisted smile for a short moment before falling back down.

Soft-spoken, yet straight to the point, the color splashed stallion questioned me, the way he speaks throwing us off. Your ears flick around, the left pressing forward as you process the question. Do you want to live here? What is there here for you that is not at the Basin? A home, yes.. that is probably a good thing. And, Africa of course. She is pleasant to be around. Maybe here you can actually be something? Doubtful one of us mumbles, and your eyes completely zone out, still directed at the male before you, but not focused on him whatsoever. A snort of anger rolls from both red tinted nostrils.

"Yes, Midas, I am looking for a home." Both pupils dilate momentarily as you gain your focus back on the silver collar that hangs proudly over Midas' shoulders. "I want to make something of myself, I do not wish to simply waste away in the cold." Both ears snap back at the thought of the waste of time you took in the Aurora Basin. Waste of space, waste of time. You cannot do anything differently here, you moron. They won't trust you! Not only because you're the enemy, but because you're FUCKING CRAZY! Nostrils flared into large circles once more, but you did not allow any hot air to roll out. We jump from our positions and giggle and laugh for a while in our window of entertainment while your face contorts into an angry scowl.

Somehow you are able to pull the scowl off of your face and look to the one-winged mare, a smile broadening across red lips, yellowed teeth showing beneath the grotesque color. "Africa has changed my point of view on a few things, she knows me better than I do I believe. If I am able to call your home, home as well, I am willing to do anything. That is, if Africa believes that I can?" Our windows shift from the dappled mare back to the magnificent Midas, the smile dropping into a grin. Your heart thuds hard, ears rotated forward once more in hopes of good news from the paint.

Tagged: @[Midas], @[Africa]
Ooc: Switched up the typing style right in the middle. I work better with him this way, haha. Sorry guys!
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Contaminated Soil [Africa] - by Voodoo - 11-27-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: Contaminated Soil [Africa] - by Africa - 11-27-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Contaminated Soil [Africa] - by Midas - 11-28-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: Contaminated Soil [Africa] - by Africa - 11-29-2013, 11:26 PM