the Rift

[OPEN] My Heart pounds [Lace, Any]

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy
@[Africa]

The light of the magma seemed to be scorching the eyes of the child. It was a large pit. It had to have an ending. Didn't it? Or was it a hole of darkness? One that goes on and on? Was it magical? Could it be? No, maybe not. Be It could be true. Cypress hoped.

That reminded her that she also wanted to meet another unicorn with magical abilities of the earth. Or the Sun. Life? No. She didn't know. She wanted to know the magical ability of magic. But this was a place she never intended to run into this different place of darkness and it seemed, magic. It made Cypress want to venture further, break through the surface of the lava. See what it was really like. Learn about it's heat. It's density. Cypress just wanted to know.

"Cypress!" A yell broke into her thoughts. It wasn't too loud. But the voice just wanted to make sure Cypress had heard. Cypress turned to see a mare. Her familiar voice rang through her head. Africa. The lightly dappled mare seemed to be making her way towards her. Her Zephyr, Silas, fluttered above the girl, making sure the embers ever hit his beautiful feathers. "Hello Africa!" She said happily to the mare of dapples. She remembered the time when she had met Africa in the darkening forest. It was the Deep forest. She had taken care of the doe, and was on her way. But she felt slightly alone without someone, so this was a great surprise for Cypress to have seen one of her new friends. A new friend of hers. She liked the feeling of friendship.

--Ooc-- Sorry For the very long wait! I am so sorry!
[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Cypress - 11-27-2013, 10:49 AM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Africa - 12-01-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Cypress - 12-11-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Africa - 12-15-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Any] - by Cypress - 12-21-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Africa - 12-29-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Cypress - 12-31-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Africa - 01-05-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Any] - by Cypress - 01-11-2014, 12:28 PM