the Rift

[OPEN] My Heart pounds [Lace, Any]

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy
Cypress knew this land was different from the others. It was different, and not hard to tell what. It's fiery life, it's spewing sprays that the deep magma depths sent up to spray all who was near. It's different appearance from the other lands made Cypress think about how it was made. It was an interesting sight for one such of a young age, Cypress thought. Her mind whirling with the million questions she wanted to ask the dappled mare that now made her way towards the girl. A hot spray shot from the magma pit, its light shooting through the noon sky, it landed a few yards away from Cypress, it's substance sizzling on the grass. The girl shuddered at the thought of it sizzling through bone. Her bone.

She could not think of that anymore. Now, it was all Africa. She wanted to be close to the one she had met in a silent forest, she wanted to get to know her. Africa, being a kind one, spoke some hushed words from what Cypress could see. Or her words were covered from the bubbling of the pit. The clash of falling rocks. The dappled then smiled as light smile, her hooves still pressing on towards the filly.

Hello sweet girl she had spoke words of kindness and true honesty once. And Cypress once again heard it in her soft voice. The soft blow of nostrils on the girls face made her feel warm. Her heart pound slightly faster. Her eyes glimmer with hope. She did. She did hope of the day when she would be grown to full length, built to her full stamina. Her mind would be filled with all the memories of this land and a friend she had met many times. Africa. She loved the thought of that.

What’s been happening young traveller. Surely you must have stories to share. Oh yes! she did. She wanted Africa to know about who she had met, and what she had seen. It was a wonder to the filly. But maybe not to the caring eyes of the mare. She might have already seen the places she had just learned about. Cypress hoped the mare would be thoughtful of Cypress's feelings enough to listen to her stories.

Ooc- She doesn't reply purposefully, I felt that Africa could see the dancing desire in the filly's eyes. But you can just make her say "Oh yes" if you would like! :) your choice!

[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Cypress - 11-27-2013, 10:49 AM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Africa - 12-01-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Cypress - 12-11-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Africa - 12-15-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Any] - by Cypress - 12-21-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Africa - 12-29-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Cypress - 12-31-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Africa - 01-05-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Any] - by Cypress - 01-11-2014, 12:28 PM