the Rift

[OPEN] My Heart pounds [Lace, Any]

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy

Cypress liked the small amount of time that had passed. In it, she thought about all the danger that was bubbling beneath her. She didn't like that it was so hot here. It was simply not her thing. She smiled when Africa seemed to understand the filly's sparking gaze. She just admired how the older woman knew by the filly's dancing emerald orbs. It didn't look easy. To see in the eyes and know their mood, or what they are thinking. But Cypress did it every once in a while. Just once in a while.

The dappled mare suggested a different place to talk. One away from the "burning lake" she called it. She had also made a small joke. Making her feathers tremble at the sight. Cypress didn't even want to point out she only had a few on one side. She wanted to ask how it had happened, now that they were both not in the darkening skies like they were before. One of the reasons she didn't want to ask the mare in the dark is that she didn't want to mistake it. She might not had been a pegasus, she might had been a queen, with a long feathery coat. It was possible. When they found their resting place, Cypress decided she wanted to ask her about her feathers. Well, the half that was not there anymore, it seemed. She did not want to hurt the mare's feelings, no. She would never wish that for any of her friends or family. She just was a curious little girl. But in this time, she did not speak. Only letting Africa guide her with words and knickers.

[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Cypress - 11-27-2013, 10:49 AM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Africa - 12-01-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Cypress - 12-11-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Africa - 12-15-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Any] - by Cypress - 12-21-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Africa - 12-29-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Cypress - 12-31-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Lace, Any] - by Africa - 01-05-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: My Heart pounds [Any] - by Cypress - 01-11-2014, 12:28 PM