the Rift

The Gem Inside

Amethyst Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Will you ever see the gem in me?

The man spoke words of introduction that Amethyst couldn't reject. "Hello Solace, what a wonderful mane you have." The filly spoke in words of truth. She didn't want the man to think she was rude, so she decided to respond the the other question that leaked into his words. "My mother, I don't have one. I left my home in search of a new one. My family well, my brother had driven me away. He hated me. And I couldn't bare to make his feel any worse." She stopped hoping she didn't say too much. The stallion looked slightly worried. Then, he seemed relieved...? These were different emotions all together. Amethyst didn't know what was happening in that mind of the stallion.

Amethyst knew she couldn't push away the subject of her family, so she tried a different way. "What is your home like?" She wondered what it was like in a herd. With herd mates around you. Playing with other fillies! "Can we go now?" The smaller of the two asked cheerfully. "Please?" The girl asked again, a pleading manner hung in her voice. She hopped he would say she could stay, and bring her to the new land she might call home.

He then spoke of his land, The Foothills. And how a mare could take care of her? No! The girl wanted to know this sir. Not a mare... a mother! She wanted something different in her life... not another mother. That is the last thing she wanted. But it wouldn't hurt to try... She just wanted some new friends, and maybe a home.

And uncomfortable look spread through his face. Amethyst didn't know why. All was going to well for them! She didn't like his emotions though. She thought he was happy that he would be recruiting a new member for his clan.

"talking."
Amethyst~

Messages In This Thread
The Gem Inside - by Amethyst - 11-27-2013, 03:42 PM
RE: The Gem Inside - by Solace - 11-27-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: The Gem Inside - by Amethyst - 11-28-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: The Gem Inside - by Solace - 11-29-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: The Gem Inside - by Amethyst - 12-07-2013, 09:59 AM
RE: The Gem Inside - by Solace - 12-09-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: The Gem Inside - by Amethyst - 12-11-2013, 10:14 PM