the Rift

[PRIVATE] a constellation of frustration;

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

There was much emotion behind the golden eyes that swirled around changing many times within the realm of their brief conversation. What was it, sadness? despair? It was hard to tell which of the many possibilities but he was willing to bet it was not a joyous emotion that tended to consume its beholder. Something was going on in this girls life causing her much turmoil and doubt while leaving a relatively dark cloud hanging upon her head. Much of the complete despair he had yet to experience so unfortunately he could not relate to her situation but he knew pain. It grew from a tiny seedling and if you gave it leeway it would eventually wind its way through your entire soul. He had heard it described as a killer vine that leached upon its victims drawing life away little by little.

What would he be like when Merou was taken from him he wondered silently as the image of the cub came into mind. Would it be enough to send him into this despair? Or would there be something or someone to make him see light at the end of the tunnel. If his luck played to par there would be nothing to keep him safe from the internal parasite. Maybe harboring Merou away would keep him safe for longer? Would it be enough to hold onto his only friend or would life continue to go on taking with it the one piece of sanity managing his inner thoughts? Despite his emotional battle trying to figure out an impossible situation he knew that if Merou wanted to go then he could not stop him nor would he try. He could not hold on while his friend wanted something different, what kind of friend would that make him.

Dragging him back to the present yet again was the voice of the saddened mare with a rather unexpected question of her own. Raising his eyes to meet hers feeling rather confused he tried to think about what she was asking of him. How had they even gotten here in the first place!? He had been speaking of a companion to lighten the passing days of endless travel yet somehow the question of what he would chose as a queen came forward. Come to think about it he never really thought too much on the subject at hand. Maybe he was expecting fate to decide for him who would be his queen someday? Wasn't there supposed to be some crossing of paths and the right person would make themselves known or something like that? Maybe he was just a hopeless romantic all along and never knew it.

No there was things that would guide him, what did he value most in another? After much thought he returned his gaze to Illynx feeling as if he were being judged on his answer or something. "Well if I was to ever find my queen there is no real definitive answer. I do not know who or where they are in this lifetime nor do I know the exact traits. In my heart I would have to feel some connection to tell me this was the right person. I could not imagine being with a queen who harbored darkness as their ally but rather someone who viewed the world for what it is." Pausing for a moment to collect his thoughts he continued. "My queen would be someone who can love me, show me loyalty but still be their own self to make their own decisions."

It was not easy to describe what you felt in your heart, there were certain things that could never be explained with words. Indescribable feelings and emotions seemed to pop up with each attempt stalling his thoughts, it was something you could feel not describe. "It is hard to describe with words when you have yet to find the one you are describing. What is it you would have as your King?" Her response would be interesting to hear as he had never asked what it was most tended to look for in a King. Would he ever be able to live up to any of these things? Or would it prove him at a loss before he even started?

••MUSE: Good •• TAGS: @[Illynx] •• NOTES: None ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
a constellation of frustration; - by Illynx - 11-27-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: a constellation of frustration; - by Ciceron - 11-30-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: a constellation of frustration; - by Illynx - 12-03-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: a constellation of frustration; - by Ciceron - 12-08-2013, 02:09 AM
RE: a constellation of frustration; - by Illynx - 12-21-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: a constellation of frustration; - by Ciceron - 12-21-2013, 09:26 PM
RE: a constellation of frustration; - by Illynx - 12-23-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: a constellation of frustration; - by Ciceron - 12-30-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: a constellation of frustration; - by Illynx - 01-03-2014, 11:14 AM
RE: a constellation of frustration; - by Ciceron - 01-06-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: a constellation of frustration; - by Illynx - 01-21-2014, 11:02 AM