the Rift

[OPEN] wear these words on your lips;

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit
I'M THE BLOOD FROM THE KNIFE I CUT YOUR HEART OUT WITH
</style>

Aureate dame pulls closer, a smile both serene and sly upon her face, and he looks down at her slighter frame with acceptance, and perhaps a tinge of amusement. His body warmth is for her to take, the cold has never been something to bother him too extremely. Clicking heels against the heated stones he moves towards her in tandem, allowing her to decide how close they'll end up. Steam curls from her frame, illuminating her muscles and thickening her locks, which drape upon the warm rocks in their length. It's a far cry from his short, gravity-defying mane, bristled and jagged as if even his hair is dangerous. Somehow he thinks her smiles are not so common, and so he sends her a devilish grin in response, as if he has any other form of a smile. But his eyes are kind and intrigued by her demeanor, flinty and intelligent as they swoop over her bodice shamelessly. He hasn't enjoyed the company of another, much less a maiden, in quite some time. Despite his lack of care and tolerance for company, especially the irritating half-bloods of the lower valley, it wasn't always such a pain when he found a decent conversation partner. At least Illynx looked promising.

"Indeed," comes out as a purr, and his lips quirk in response. Laughter pours from her maw like a fountain, bright and breathless, and if he arches his neck curiously towards her, he does not care. She is quick to rectify his apology, and he chuckles in response, an echo to her feminine, lilting display of amusement. Oh I know, and if I was just trying to make an impression? There's a wicked, teasing curl to his lips, but it's all just harmless flirting. Many would gasp and clutch their bosoms to see him flirting with such a dangerous and important lass, but what's life without a little danger and garter-snapping?

Though he must admit, though she is loving when she speaks, there is something...familiar here. Psyche, his mind supplies, and his chuckle darkens in a sinister fashion. Beloved? I would happily do much worse things to many of them. Love 'em if you wish, but my loyalty is to m' leaders, and the rest of 'em can rot. Shrugging scarred shoulders it's obvious he doesn't care, and if Illynx takes it the wrong way, well...that was her decision. Ever since he had set foot in Helovia his alliance had been with Psyche and Mauja, then Psyche and Illynx. Nobody else meant a thing to him unless they had somehow impossibly managed to garner his elusive affection. The rest of his kin were not only troublesome and infuriating in their often-times idiotic cackling and blabbering, he would never trust them at his back unless they'd bled for him. Few had done so, and the same amount were the ones he actually gave a damn about.

Ah, so she was the Illynx that Frost had spoken of. He is ripped from his thoughts as she tries his name on her tongue, and he flashes her a cheerful wink and a grin. Sounds pretty on your lips, m'lady. But fear not, my acquaintance is hardly desirable to most, your time is better spent chasing after errant soldiers and planning wicked deeds, he laughed. The warm rocks and steamy air kept the chill away, and if he concentrated he could almost feel the heat seeping from her body to his, reaching out as if testing him without his knowledge. She was a beacon of golden light and warm mocha, eyes alight with noonday fire that glinted like a predatory cat's in the curling tendrils of steam around them. Tolio had no doubt he'd chosen right by deciding to accompany her that early morning.

Though it seemed she was curious as to just what he was doing about, at that exact time. Humming softly in his throat he moved from where he'd been observing her like a hawk in sparrow's colors, and gazed out across the fuzzy, steam-softened tundra. Usually, yeah. I don't like bein' idle, is all. Quieter at night, more peaceful. Call me paranoid but I don't like how few patrols there are at night, so I use 'em to keep me busy. Shrugging once more he turns his pale face to her, lopsided smile ghosting across his face as if unsure it really belonged there. Turning back rather quickly, though not in motion more in time span between the two, he stretches his aching shoulders, sore from long hours of pacing the borders and watching the skies. And you, miss Gilded? Fancy coming here every morn in hopes of spying my face? He contorts his visage as he says it, making himself look as dreadful as possible, hoping to get another pretty laugh from her throat.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
wear these words on your lips; - by Illynx - 11-27-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: wear these words on your lips; - by Tolio - 11-29-2013, 04:26 AM
RE: wear these words on your lips; - by Illynx - 11-29-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: wear these words on your lips; - by Tolio - 12-13-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: wear these words on your lips; - by Illynx - 12-18-2013, 11:44 AM