World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
 But you feel blue sometimes
And you're blood bleeds red like mine
The grass is greener on the other side
What I'm saying is we're all alike
</style>

Sacre watched as the colt of alabaster drove himself straight into the icy pool, making the blood stained boy cringe, but he said nothing as Crake drank the water like it was somehow going to disappear in the next few minutes. When his fellow traveller raised his head it was with the same, lacklustre expression he'd had for the whole journey which made Sacre wonder exactly what made him look that way at such an age, when the world was larger than life. He thought about asking, but perhaps it wasn't a good idea, it might ruin the tentative 'friendship' ties they'd formed. Instead he turned his attention to the new name he'd be christened with. Ruby. For a moment, the boy was utterly confused as to who he was talking to and for the slightest of seconds the colt was sure that Crake was talking to himself. It was a few more breaths later that it dawned on him that in fact, this snowy boy was addressing him. Sacre didn't quite know how to respond to the first time of being given a 'nickname' of sorts, he decided he rather liked it and happily answered the questions presented to him.

"We call it the Aurora Basin and yes, most are like us. I'm not sure if any have lived here before who were not of our species, but I have only ever seen our horned brethren. For that reason our ties with other herds are not... Great. Be careful where you walk and what you say. You will always find safety in the Time God's land however." He spoke as if slightly lost in thought, Sacre had never been one to take to d'Artagnan's ideals of superior race, though after his trip to the edge there was a part of the boy that could... Sympathize a little with his father's burn for revenge. In truth, he had not yet decided what road he wanted to take or if he had to chose a road at all, why not high tail it across untouched terrain. Darkness existed everywhere, even in his own beating heart; the boy didn't quite know whether to ignore it, defeat it or embrace it.

Pushing thoughts aside, he turned his attention back on Crake with a curious look. "What will you do now?" Sacre had grown up on this snowy mountain, no matter what bad things happened it would always be home, it was difficult for him to understand what it was like coming in from the outside. Yet, he tried.

[sorry for the delay love!]

Image Credits

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Report to Base [Crake Welcome] - by Sacre - 11-28-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: Report to Base [Crake Welcome] - by Crake - 12-10-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Report to Base [Crake Welcome] - by Sacre - 12-19-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Report to Base [Crake Welcome] - by Crake - 12-29-2013, 10:42 PM