the Rift

[PRIVATE] Governess

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Solace wasn’t sure what to think when the Earth God addressed the mare and mentioned similar gifts. There was a light breeze, but all he felt confusion. What knowledge could the paint mare share with him? His blue gaze rested on her briefly, but he would most definitely take to heart what was said to him by Father Earth. The mare smiled at him, and nickered toward him. Solace merely offered a dip of his head in return, but decided to follow behind her as she moved away from the group. He gave a farewell to the earth god, unsure of what gift had been bestowed upon him.

He watched the mare slip into the water. Silently he contemplated whether or not he truly desired to dive into the waves. The allure of the cool waves won out, and Solace slipped into the water and the coolness felt good against his skin. His ears perked up when he heard the mare call to him. Before he gave the mare his name, he walked out beside her. “I’m Solace,” he said dipping his head toward the mare. “May I be so bold as to ask what your abilities are? I’m afraid I am not sure what precisely gifts he was referring to.”

Honestly, Solace felt like a bit of a fool for not realizing what had been bestowed upon him. Within the back of his mind he wondered if it was related to his recently expressed interest in the path of being a mason, only time would tell it seemed though.
text

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Governess - by Kahlua - 11-29-2013, 01:08 AM
RE: Governess - by Solace - 12-04-2013, 03:51 AM
RE: Governess - by Kahlua - 12-06-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: Governess - by Solace - 12-14-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Governess - by Kahlua - 12-15-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Governess - by Solace - 12-26-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Governess - by Kahlua - 01-01-2014, 02:46 PM