the Rift

[PRIVATE] Governess

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Solace watched the girl in complete silence as she thought. Ideas lurked within the back of his mind, but he had no desire to get his hopes up for something that may not be true. The mare spoke and his ears perked forward as she spoke and planned to listen attentively, but no explanation came from her lips. She proceeded to speak again, but these words didn’t give away what precisely this mare could do. Mist? What use was mist? He kept all of these questions locked behind closed lips. There was no reason to be rude, after all, this mare perhaps planned on showing him what she could do with the mist.

Then the mare spoke again as she found a bit of mist. He only nodded in response to her words. Then Kahlua closed her eyes and began to do… Whatever it was that she could do. Solace’s eyes widened as he watched the mists begin to shift and.. Holy shit! As whatever she was making began to come together, it slowly dawned him. Solace could craft, he had been given the capabilities of the mason. He gave up a silent prayer up to Earth God in thanks for his gift to him. Perhaps with this ability he would be of far more use to his herds. Ideas move about in the back of his mind. There were an endless amount of possibilities of ways to benefit his herd with this gift.

As time passed, Solace just kept watching the rod’s creation be completed. Then it was complete, and the mare gripped it. He tried to get a good look at it, but wasn’t given the opportunity to study it when she placed it into the sand. “Your work is stunning!” Solace said finally breaking his longstanding silence. Then Kahlua offered him the staff and he dipped his head towards. “Thank you Kahlua for your gift, it shall be a good reminder to me.”

Then the mare asked him what material he worked with. Solace racked his brain trying to remember what Apollo had said the mason worked with. “Stone,” He said as he finally remembered. He now felt as though he should give the mare something in return, but he wasn’t precisely sure how to use his own gift. In his opinion he should focus on helping and benefitting his herd before making trinkets. Maybe he could craft a pendent or something. Pretty things weren’t precisely his specialty, but maybe in time he could figure something out. “If I had any clue how to work with my magic, and there was stone, I’d give you something in return for your generosity.” He said to the mare, unsure of how exactly to express his thanks to her.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Governess - by Kahlua - 11-29-2013, 01:08 AM
RE: Governess - by Solace - 12-04-2013, 03:51 AM
RE: Governess - by Kahlua - 12-06-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: Governess - by Solace - 12-14-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Governess - by Kahlua - 12-15-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Governess - by Solace - 12-26-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Governess - by Kahlua - 01-01-2014, 02:46 PM