the Rift

[PRIVATE] Governess

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Your work is stunning! If she was a bird, she would have preened. She arched her neck a little, tipping her head this way and that as she neighed a soft thanks. Modesty wasn't really the girl's style, though, so she wouldn't deny that she thought the thing was beautiful too. After all, why else would she have made it? And so as he thanked her, bowing his head, she did the same, dipping her head down low. The soft sloshing of the waves upon the sands seemed to accentuate the serenity of the situation, offering gentle background music to replace that which Father Earth had presented to them.

Stone. She looked him over, trying to categorize his name and his trade together into one place in her brain. She really should work on trying to get to know more of the crafters that stayed here in Helovia. At least she had found one, finally. “Where do you call home?” she interjected quickly afterwords, curious as to what his answer would be. For all the things Lace had told her, he had not mentioned which herds had which materials to work with. And on top of that, Kahlua did not know if he was an outcast that had just been given a magical gift. With the scent of saltwater in the air, it was difficult to smell anything else.

As he offered something in return, Kahlua only shook her head. Despite all her faults, greed was not one of them. “It's fine, my friend. The Edge asks only for an offer of peace, from you, if you will give it.” She bobbed her head, trying her best to continue her diplomatic work. Peace on Helovia was all she wanted. Could it ever be?

And then, because she so often just wanted to talk, she began to chatter on again, offering the few bits of knowledge that Lace had offered her here and there. “I think it's best to make sure you know exactly what you're trying to make looks like. Make sure you can rotate it in your head to see all sides and angles.” She paused a moment, then spoke some more. “Of course, standing objects need a wider base than top, and be careful that the weight is not too much at the top.” She was going to mention something about the armor she had made, but she wasn't exactly sure how that would work with his stone magic. “I can temper my glass to be strong, to not break. I wonder if you can change the properties of your stone?” But she at least offered the question, in case he would be able to think about it.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Governess - by Kahlua - 11-29-2013, 01:08 AM
RE: Governess - by Solace - 12-04-2013, 03:51 AM
RE: Governess - by Kahlua - 12-06-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: Governess - by Solace - 12-14-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Governess - by Kahlua - 12-15-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Governess - by Solace - 12-26-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Governess - by Kahlua - 01-01-2014, 02:46 PM