the Rift

[OPEN] Easy Days [Cypress, Open]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
How did you make it? Kahlua looked at the girl patiently, blue eyes taking her eye, silence brewing between them for a moment and the finally she began to laugh. The sound was joyous, open, welcoming. It was not mocking or rude, it was a simple exclamation- a proclamation of her joy for life. It danced and rolled among the trees, echoing off the wall and filling all the open space around then. The painted girl laughed because she had had a sudden revelation. It was just an inkling of an idea, a quiet whisper in her brain, but a thought nevertheless. The filly before her was just as wide-eyed and curious as Kahlua herself was on so many occasions. What was so wrong with that?

And so, instead of sounding confused, the girl sounded bright and happy as she spoke again, looking down to the filly with a more kindly expression than she had offered before. “The moon goddess gave me magic,” she explained finally, touching her nose to the plum colored moon amulet that she wore around her neck in reverence for Lady Moon. “I just think of what I want and... And then I ask, and it comes to life.” It was hard for the girl to explain what she did because she wasn't entirely sure herself, but when she asked it happened, the magic flowing through her like a river, bursting forth from her to command and shape the mists to her will.

And so, with an easier heart, the girl chatted on happily enough. “Welcome to the Edge, by the way. Have you-” she paused for a moment, blue eyes searching for the filly's green ones. “Have you come here looking for someone?” She was going to say “have you come here looking for a home” but she was afraid the filly would take it as an offer of mothership, it never occurring to the daft girl that the filly probably already had a mother and a home. Regardless, she had taken the safe route. Better safe than sorry.
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Kahlua - 11-29-2013, 01:20 AM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Cypress - 11-30-2013, 07:47 AM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Kahlua - 12-06-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Cypress - 12-08-2013, 08:47 AM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Kahlua - 12-14-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Cypress - 12-18-2013, 03:23 AM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Kahlua - 12-19-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Cypress - 01-11-2014, 12:48 PM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Kahlua - 01-12-2014, 02:44 AM