the Rift

[OPEN] Easy Days [Cypress, Open]

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy

"Very true" the mare replied. It was then when Cypress knew she was not a lier. This was not the type of horse that would lie. She seemed to act like Cypress a little. Not lying, never bing rude or harsh. Just being herself. Cypress liked this new friend she had made, and she intended on seeing her again. And maybe become friends like she was with Africa. Africa was one or her best friends here in Helovia. And Cypress couldn't say she really had any friends that were foals, only Azarel. he was one of her best friends too. But she had not seen him since they had parted.
The lady spoke again, telling the girl that she was a head craftswoman. That was true. She said it so truthfully. And anyway, how could she have made this without... magic. Then, she introduced herself in the name of Kahlua. Her eyes strong and truthful once again.

"I am Cypress" she said dipping her head to the now named and ranked Kahlua. "I love your work Miss Kahlua." She said bringing her eyes to the center once again. "Can you make everything?" It was a different question, and Cypress had slight regrets of saying it. She should have been more direct. She meant to ask if Kahlua could truly make everything, from glass roses to harnesses. Could she make parts of the body glass? Like that woman with the white smudged face. Her hooves and horn were glass. A beautiful sight. But Cypress did not correct herself. She only stood in wait for an answer to her question. Or another question for her to come.

Talk
I am Terribly sorry for this HORRBILY LATE REPLY! I didn't even notice you had replied! :(
[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Kahlua - 11-29-2013, 01:20 AM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Cypress - 11-30-2013, 07:47 AM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Kahlua - 12-06-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Cypress - 12-08-2013, 08:47 AM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Kahlua - 12-14-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Cypress - 12-18-2013, 03:23 AM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Kahlua - 12-19-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Cypress - 01-11-2014, 12:48 PM
RE: Easy Days [Cypress, Open] - by Kahlua - 01-12-2014, 02:44 AM