the Rift

[PRIVATE] Crunch of ice bones

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia

KRIEGER.
If I’m a flame, I’m a forest fire speaking savage tongues
In the caves out of the caves, who care? It certain wasn't this red and white beast that made the mistake to feel. He snorted ducking to avoid the entrance to the caves. he would be happy not to hear those idiots complaining about the darkness. Dark gravely chuckling exploded from within the massive chest. 'If only they knew of true darkness, then they would be terrified.' His thundering chuckle sounded for a while as he strode on. The cold air did feel good but the caves had honestly not bothered the stallion. Monstrous hooves pounded out an even rhythm as he moved into a smooth lope. he was the master of his own design a master of killing, a master of all. A cold smirk spread over his maw as he moved towards a place he had heard of, but never visited himself.

As the sweeping willow trees started to thicken he slowed to a walk moving steadily. Krieger raised his tremendous head puffing out his broad chest, allowing him to force his bulk through the tickling vines. Snorting he kept pushing snapping the occasional branch he kept his chest pushed before him bright yellow eye gazing around searching for what he knew was here, water. Even alone he was careful to hide the sightless sun with his red waterfall of forelock. Grumbling to himself about his eye as he grazed his side on a trunk leaving behind some red and white hair. 'Even this is weakness I am still stronger than most.' He rumbled his thunderous chuckle again then the scent hit him and he picked up the pace.

Licking his parched lips as he reached the frozen water. he lowered his great dome and sniffed at the ice, it was thick, but not to thick, not for him anyway. He threw his hulking frame into the air taking a moment to strike at the fridged breeze as he balanced on his strong hindquarters before slamming down on the crust. A satisfying CRUNCH rang through the air as the ice gave way. The shiver that ran through his body wasn't just because of the subzero water lapping at his cannon bones. Satisfied he lowered his greedy lips and sucked at the chilled water enjoying the cold rushing into his gut.
"Devil's Tongue"'Horrific Thoughts'
Words:382
Tags: @[Delinne]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

We're walking the wrong way. Not way home. my bonded complained, glaring at me with even spaces. I was still tired like hell, as we had been running for a good while. We were heading the wrong way, but I had only focused on getting away from that group. Even though I felt horrible for leaving Circuta and the fillies there - against three adult horses - I felt kind of good knowing that at least my own kids were safe back home. The ground we were walking upon was covered in thin snow, not as thick as it was on the Thistle Meadow. But it was colder here and I noticed it clearly thanks to my poor wintercoat. I'm freezing, I thought and I glanced down at the jaguar, whose coat was thick and warm. Be glad that you're not me, my Desired... I am. I stopped and looked at her with a raised 'brow, noticing a little smirk upon the companion's lips. She was teasing me again. Oh, shut up. I smiled and continued to walk through the snow, before a loud CRUNCH was heard.

We stopped, froze in position, and I flicked my ears to catch more from the sudden sound. What was that? I asked Dezba, but she just gazed over our surroundings before she slowly started to sneak forward. Wait. she ordered me and at first I was a bit offended, but I stayed where I was.
The feline sneaked for a few minutes before she found a large stallion, not very far from where I still stood. The stallion was drinking through a broken patch of ice that lied upon the lake of the Secret Grove. Dezba hissed quietly before she started to talk to me again. One like you. Big, white and red. I closed my eyes, trying to concentrate on her. What? Big male. My eyes opened wide and a quiet gasp escaped my mouth. No. Not right now. What is he doing? Drinking. So he's in a weak position? Dezba looked upon the stallion, slowly backing away from him. No.

I couldn't stay waiting anymore and curiously walked as quietly as I could the same way Dezba had gone. And slowly, slowly the white coat of the said stallion started to appear. God, she didn't lie. He was big. The stallion in front of us was three hands taller than me, covered in white with rippling muscles underneath. He had a flowing red mane and tail together with a single kudohorn in his forehead. All I could do was stare at him, glancing at Dezba from time to time. We should get out of here.

"Talking"
Delinne's thoughts
Dezba's thoughts

ooc // sorry for the long wait, had to find a good time in Delinne's timeline to post here :3
word count // 442
tags // @[Krieger]
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Deceased
Parelia
As he sucked at the freezing water his dishes swiveled searching for sounds around him. The beast thought he heard the swishing of dead trees; so he swiveled his ears backwards searching for the sounds to come again, but nothing he heard nothing. He couldn't help his cocky thoughts, 'What would be stupid enough to come after me?' He almost chuckled at the thought. After he had drunk his fill he drew himself up, but kept his good eye on the frozen lake.

His harsh rumbling voice swam from his deep chest, "I know you're there. Didn't anyone teach you it's not polite to spy?" He chuckled evilly before slowly turning his hulking frame towards the trees behind him. large nostrils quivered drawing in the soft breeze, that was blowing on and off into his monstrous horned face. The smell of a mare quickly became clear, but the other was strange, something he had never come across in all his years.

The avalanche started up again, "If you show yourself now, I will not attack. If you run well..." He chuckled and swayed his massive head so his sharpened horn flashed in the cold wintry air. His breath billowed before him like tiny clouds. The beast meant what he had said. The mare and the strange feline scent would not be harmed if they appeared now. Running would be a terrible mistake. He was not fast, but his determination and endurance easily made up for that fact. Running would only kick in the odd predatory like instinct he had dwelling strongly within his frozen heart..

"Talking"’Thoughts’
Words: 265 @[Delinne]
Krieger
Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

"I know you're there. Didn't anyone teach you it's not polite to spy?" Fuck. We both stayed in the shadows, watching the beast as he turned toward us. My gaze locked itself on his giant hooves and one terrifying thought went through my head. If he wanted to, he could crush my skull with a single stomp of his hoof. Just... Crush it.
I was on my way to take a few steps back, but froze when he parted his darker lips and spoke again. If I ran now, we could escape. We would be able to get home befo- "If you show yourself now, I will not attack. If you run, well..." Fuuuuuck.

"Well done, beast." I said, suddenly smiling as I took a few steps forward instead of fleeing like I wanted to. The smile was a try at bravery because I was terrified. My heart was racing in my chest, panicking, but I tried so hard to keep my mask on. And hopefully, he wouldn't see nor smell my fear. "We were not spying. We got..." I glanced at Dezba who eyed the stallion closely. "Lost. We were on our way home from the Ancient Rotunda and we came here instead." I took another step closer to the stallion, observing him and watching his every move, and my leg was shaking with nervousness. I hadn't seen a stallion this tall since my meeting with Archibald, but that was ages ago.

"Who are you and where are you from?" I already had a slight clue of the answer to the second question though. He smelled like cold air and mountain, but I could be wrong. He could be from the World's Edge, even if his appearance alone told me of something else. Would he know who I was if I was right? Would he have heard my name in the whispering rumors around him?

"Talking"
Delinne's thoughts
Dezba's thoughts

ooc // :D
word count // 316
tags // @[Krieger]
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Deceased
Parelia
A mare's voice stroked his awaiting ears and he relaxed slightly, she recognized a threat when she heard it. 'What a pity she didn't run.' He thought softy, the chance to attack might not be over in any case. He smirked as she used the nickname he had been calling himself. The beast just seemed to fit his hulking frame and short blood thirsty temper. Excitement flared within his cold heart as the much smaller mare stepped from her cover followed by a strange large cat. Her scent was clear and his inhaled deeply enjoying the sour smell of fear.

Her feebly attempt at the lie made his smirk grow to his single visible eye. Krieger allowed the mare to finish speaking as well as take a step towards him. "Oh dove, I wouldn't really attempt to tell me that you were, what was it, lost?" He smirked again as his avalanche voice died away. He studied the mare briefly before turning his gaze onto the black cat at her side. He watched the muscles ripple under the feline's black pelt. It was black as night with long rippling muscles under it's sleek spotted pelt.

The beast turned his bright gaze back towards the mare as she spoke again. Snorting at her rude almost demand for his name. His thunderous voice echoed again, "I hail from the Basin, and I am called, Krieger. What about you miss?" His last word was a sneer. Why should he be polite to a rude spying mare? He watched her carefully, still half hoping the pair might try to run from him.

"Talking"’Thoughts’
Words: 368
Krieger
Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)