the Rift

Why is this my Destiny?

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
Night washed over the Helovian lands, putting the warrior slightly on edge. It had been a long time since he had visited the threshold, for he had been content in his home, the Foothills. The male was patrolling the area, in case there were some night dwellers wandering about the forest , but Arrane was hoping there wasn't anyone about, especially wicked horses.

A warm breeze came by, slightly ruffling the white stallion's mane, and reassuring him to tread deeper into the dense forest. Cyan orbs flashed around, gazing warily at every shadow and the looming figures of the trees. After walking about the forest for what seemed like an eternity, the black sky began to lighten up, and was soon colored with the hues of dawn's sun. Smiling, and relieved that daylight had returned, Arrane began walking out of the heart of the threshold back in the direction towards his beloved home.

The sun rose after a while, and the white stallion had resided to lazily walking and munching on every shoot of green grass he saw. Due to his pre-dawn walk, his stomach was grumbling in protest at his growing hunger. The trees giant canopies shaded him from the fierce sun, but soon enough Arrane was feeling somewhat thirsty and started picking up his pace back home, that was until a dark shape was lying before him on the forest ground.

Staring quizzically at the form, the warrior realized it was the slender body of a filly. Walking cautiously up to her, his voice tried to rouse the lady out of her sleep. Taking another look, he realized that the unicorn before him was not a filly, but such a petite mare.

"Hello", his vocals called, trying wake her, hoping to try and recruit another sister back to The Grey. "Are you okay, Miss?" Respectfully, he bent down and nudged her slender neck softly, receding after trying to move her. All ladies needed space, and he didn't know how she would react if he tried to wake her from her profound sleep.

Messages In This Thread
Why is this my Destiny? - by Trinity - 11-30-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Arrane - 11-30-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Pandora - 12-01-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Sakura - 12-02-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Trinity - 12-03-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Arrane - 12-05-2013, 04:01 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Trinity - 12-27-2013, 08:01 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Sakura - 01-07-2014, 11:14 PM