the Rift

Why is this my Destiny?

Trinity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Trinity
The life of three lies in my path

That of a voice half roused her from her slumber. A twitch of the ear, but no other movements occur. She lay there still asleep, the close of her eyes and rest of her weary body drain her of tire. Another muffled voice spoke, and her neck was gently nudged with what felt like a soft muzzle. Trinity still didn't want to awake, she fought to keep her silent sleep going. Forcing herself back to the serenity of silence.

She hopped whatever it was that nudged her would go. She didn't care for others now that she was asleep. But she still hopped this new land was of others. She still kept still and silent.

Another voice had come. One of scold. The petite mare thought it was a dream coming on, but nothing had appeared before her in the picture of the dream. The voice came again, it was directed to someone. Maybe her. Maybe it was others around her. Her eyes flickered open for a moment to see a mustang like woman of emerald orbs. And a man of pure white standing before her. But she let herself fade back to the silence once again, not going to bother with them until she was fully rested. Well, maybe.

A softer voice came. The mare was now getting annoyed of the slight ruckus that may or may not be happening as she slept. But it spoke of soft words. Ones of truth.

The mare finally decided to awake, feeling no tire she let her eyes flutter open. She saw, to her amazement a white stallion, and the mustang woman she saw in her dream. There was a new, the trusted voice, she had guessed. It was a cremello filly. She a beautiful sight.
Trinity then looked at their emotions. The filly, a kind soft face. The mustang lady of green orbs, trusted, mysterious, scolding. That voice of her dream! The one of scold. Then, the stallion, the one who nudged her. His cyan orbs glistening, only his expression was of pure honesty.

Trin looked at all of them, up and down. She then nodded once, her head in the middle of the group, not to single out one. "Hello" she spoke quite words, that she was scared that they were going to be swept away from the unexpectedly cold wind.

She was scared. Scared her destiny wasn't going to be how it seemed. What if these horses wanted nothing of her but death? No! The kind and Honest looks on their faces could never be plastered there because of dishonesty. No. Trinity wouldn't let herself think of it. She didn't want to believe it.

"Talking."

Messages In This Thread
Why is this my Destiny? - by Trinity - 11-30-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Arrane - 11-30-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Pandora - 12-01-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Sakura - 12-02-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Trinity - 12-03-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Arrane - 12-05-2013, 04:01 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Trinity - 12-27-2013, 08:01 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Sakura - 01-07-2014, 11:14 PM