the Rift

Why is this my Destiny?

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
It hadn't take long for other horses to arrive, and they were all mares. The first one that arrived particulary bothered him almost first off, as his once kind cyan eyes were narrowed in annoyance. "Well, it is rude of you to assume things without even knowing. I was seeing to see if she was alright, and there would be no way that I would take advantage of anyone in this state", his voice was steady, but anger was laced in every word he spoke. How dare this outcast, that didn't even know him, come to say lies.

"Drive me away? I am a trained warrior, of course I would never hurt mares! That is unacceptable!", oh, and now she underestimated his skill and his good values. Taking a deep breath, he needed to cool down, and push the little spark of arrogance he had down inside of him. There was no need to put on a mean appearance, and once again, he smiled at the lady. "Excuse me", he said, stepping away from the sleeping mare as another approached the seen. The pure white mare was beautiful, with silky mane and a beautiful complexion, but he regarded her by bowing his head.

"You have a point, Miss", directing his speech to the white lady, he stood watching until at last, the small mare on the ground began stirring. "Hello M'lady, excuse me for disturbing you. My name is Arrane of the Foothills", introducing himself, he stayed quiet after that, waiting for the other mares to say something. He didn't wanted to further intrude, for he knew some ladies could be quite aggressive. Finding humor in the situation, he stood back and watched with worry, hoping that the dark mare on the ground was alright.

Messages In This Thread
Why is this my Destiny? - by Trinity - 11-30-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Arrane - 11-30-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Pandora - 12-01-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Sakura - 12-02-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Trinity - 12-03-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Arrane - 12-05-2013, 04:01 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Trinity - 12-27-2013, 08:01 AM
RE: Why is this my Destiny? - by Sakura - 01-07-2014, 11:14 PM