the Rift

[PRIVATE] sunlight

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Curiosity bloomed as the wind changed direction at random sending the unfamiliar scent of salt and earth his direction. He could remember meeting another with the same scents attached to their own, where had they been from again? Was it the edge or something like that perhaps? It was interesting how the area one resided most often tended to cling to one's body almost as a claim. Maybe it was a way the earth god kept track of its people of various regions or something. His humour was not exactly the most amusing at times but at least he was able to keep himself amused when it counted. Everyone had to get some thrill out of life, since there was no one else to provide his entertainment he had learned to listen to the thoughts conjured to create some.

If he ever told anyone there was no doubt in his mind they would believe him to be completely insane, but who would they be if not partially insane. " My story is much the same as your own i'm afraid. This place was quite striking when I first happened upon it so I decided to return." He commented chuckling softly. As if on cue Merou emerged from his hiding place within the tall grass now that there was no evident danger to lounge between his front hooves gazing up at Nyx with curiosity. The cub was so inquisitive of strangers but lacked the confidence to face them on his own. "I would like you to meet Merou, he has been accompanying me for the last couple days." He commented with a chuckle nodding down to the spirit cub who was now flopped over digging in the dirt with his claws.

He would sure miss the little fellow when it came time for him to leave, it was like having a true friend again. If only there was someone else to fill the void when he was gone. Turning his head down to observe the cub he couldn't help but laugh at his short attention span, despite being a spirit he shared the life like qualities of any young creature. Fearlessness, shyness, yet the heart of gold when you got the opportunity to get to know him.

••MUSE: Good •• TAGS: @[Nyx] •• NOTES: <3 ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
sunlight - by Nyx - 11-30-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: sunlight - by Ciceron - 11-30-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: sunlight - by Nyx - 12-01-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: sunlight - by Ciceron - 12-13-2013, 11:40 PM
RE: sunlight - by Ciceron - 12-21-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: sunlight - by Nyx - 12-22-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: sunlight - by Ciceron - 01-20-2014, 10:04 PM