Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
[Image: 528944e73aa0f]

Aurelia the BlazeQueen
i set fire, to the rain...

"Aurelia."

Without thought, my legs move so they are underneath me in an easy shift of my body weight. My white-pupiled eyes flick open as I lift my body into the crisp air. I look at where the voice came from and see Africa. She looks healthy, and I am jealous. My white wings fold tightly at my sides, attempting to cover the pink scar that is now a permanent installation. Is the hostility my attacker had shown me exactly what Africa had tried to guide me away from?

"Where have you been?”

I lowered my head slightly. My sister I had called her. Did we still share any love? I did, but did she? My mouth opened and closed in what I called 'clacking'. It was my sign of respect to her. The one-winged mare had gone through much, and she deserved respect.

"I left Dragon's Throat." I paused for a moment as I mentally prepared to tell the mare what had happened that led to the events of me leaving her and her family. "I don't feel safe in the desert. I had been attacked, I showed you when we saw the God of the Earth, but I guess you didn't hear or see me talking to you." I guess I wasn't the only bitter one. My bitterness could not be heard in my words. Slowly, I lifted my wings, exposing a pink scar on my left flank. "The attacker, a large stallion, wanted my wings. He called me a temptress to a sinner. I then left the Dragon's Throat." I sighed softly. "I went to the Foothills. I also asked to join."

I let the silence capture our surroundings for a moment. "I am sorry Africa." I looked up at the mare through innocent eyes. We stood still as the air around us began blow a soft breeze at us. The salty air making my eyes sting slightly.

How would Africa respond?

"blah blah blah."

@[Africa]

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
I'm not the child you once knew - by Aurelia - 12-02-2013, 03:12 AM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Africa - 12-02-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Aurelia - 12-02-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Africa - 12-02-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Africa - 12-03-2013, 12:58 AM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Aurelia - 12-08-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: I'm not the child you once knew - by Africa - 12-12-2013, 11:15 PM