the Rift

[PRIVATE] For a cause (Leaders from foothills, edge, asylum.)
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
It's not hard to live like a ghost.
I just haunt all that I wanted, and leave what I don't.</style>

Gaucho had lingered after Midas had departed. The recollection of the Basin Invasion still lingered enough in his thoughts that it made him wary to leave the Throat without protection. But of course, it never was unprotected, not really. He had seen time and time again, that the heart of the Throat - of a warrior - burned brightly in each member that resided within its borders. Almost as if the blood that tarnished the sands of their fallen comrades, could somehow seep into the hooves of all who walked upon in - giving strength and courage in times of need. Even so, Gaucho had patrolled one last time.

As his sweeping gaze finally concluded that their borders were safe from harm, he had flown North towards the meadows. He moved easily in the skies, though could not shake the feeling of unease that had settled in his bones. In more sophisticated terms, he might have described it as apprehension, but Gaucho merely thought of it as electricity.

Electric...

As he flew, his mind casually wandered to the blue mare - full of her own electricity - that he had met only once, and missed by a few minutes half a dozen times throughout the year. Of course he was unaware of this, and yet her memory lingered with him, just as the Basin Invasion had. Oddly, her memory too often caused him to search through the Throat additional times during his patrols, though for very different reasons.

There - Mara hissed mentally, her sharp black gaze spying Midas below. With a grunt, Gaucho descended from the skies towards his comrade. Landing easily, the dun folded his black wings to his flanks, nostrils flared as his stormy gaze looked around. So, they had arrived first. His tail swished back and forth as he moved to stand next to Midas. "Throat secure." He advised with a bob of his head.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: For a cause (Leaders from foothills, edge, asylum.) - by Gaucho - 12-04-2013, 09:26 AM