the Rift

[PRIVATE] For a cause (Leaders from foothills, edge, asylum.)

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
When you feel my heart, look into my eyes
It’s where my demons hide

It seemed her wings were coming in handy after all. Once they had marked her an outcast, now she was an advantage. Not that she minded, whatever others thought of them they were part of her since she was born, Ghost had simply learned to live with them. Nodding once to Circuta and Eris, the belle had taken flight and sped away from the place they called home that stank of death and decay. A good smell, she hoped others would smell it on her and learn she was not to be teased with. She had set off in darkness and arrived in morning light, watching Seele and the others from above as they made their way to the meeting place, the silent guardian in the sky who watched for danger from above. The swamp turned to grass and a hole before pink spread across the field and those they were sent to meet could be seen. Carefully, Ghost made her way downwards, enjoying the cooler air as it lapped against her face and played with her mane. She was a contrast against the golden sun, a descending silhouette. Finally hooves touched the ground and she tucked away her wings, moving to stand next to her deranged company as Seele spoke.

Ghost hadn't seen very many things in her meagre three years and never before had she been in the company of so many important figures, though the sprite hardly knew what made them important at all. Her lack of knowledge was something she needed to change, and the mare prepared herself to take in as much as she could, saying nothing at all. It was not expected of her to speak, simply listen and learn, diplomacy was an art her mother didn't and probably couldn't teach her. Words were not Ghost's way, but one could always change in time and if not, at least she'd understand how such minds work.

Who knew when she might need such precious information.

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
RE: For a cause (Leaders from foothills, edge, asylum.) - by Ghost - 12-21-2013, 05:56 PM