the Rift

[OPEN] Messanger (Leaders, ranked)

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

How Fickle My Heart and How Woozy My Eyes
I Struggle to Find Any Truth in Your Lies

A stranger's call is what had beckoned him to the edges of their home. The Merciful moved leisurely through the herdland of the Foothills, his honey-brown orbs lingering and searching for the one who called for an audience. Was it a lost soul, looking to join their herd, perhaps? Or just simply a creature who was in need?

Never could he turn one away, and it was with duty as both Chief and once a medic that Apollo went to the summons. Through the familiar terrain he traveled until reaching the herd borders, and it was there that he spotted their guest. A militant figure stood on the horizon, but before the overo could call a greeting, she beat him to the opening words.

She was a messenger, from the Dragon's Throat. From Midas, his mind filled in, which caused worry to bloom in his chest, Is everything alright? This soldier spoke of a meeting that was to be held in two day's time, and Apollo could only wonder what it would be about. It had to simply be of relations and other such politcal nonsence... For if Midas wanted to check in, the golden Pegasus would have come to the Foothills like he had done before. Did that mean that other leaders and delegates alike would be there from other herds? Like the Basin, or the Edge? The thought sent shivers through his frame.

Apollo had no knowledge of how the Edge viewed them... But he could only assume it was with hatred and distaste for the failed invasion that the Basin had planned. And yet... They were different, now. No longer were they the Grey. Hopefully they could make amends and move on from that part in their lives.

"Faithful soldier, please tell your Sultan," Apollo answered with a dip of his head, "Tell honorable Midas the Gallant, that we will be there."

This was the chance that he had been yearning for, to make amends and strengthen bonds, and protect his family. Apollo could only hope that it would work out.

And Now My Heart Stumbles on Things I Don't Know
My Weakness I Feel I Must Finally Show

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Messanger (Leaders, ranked) - by Midas - 12-02-2013, 12:33 PM
RE: Messanger (Leaders, ranked) - by Apollo - 12-03-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: Messanger (Leaders, ranked) - by Phaedra - 12-04-2013, 09:17 AM