the Rift

[OPEN] Messanger (Leaders, ranked)

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

The News</style>

Drop past the color; come up through the summer rain.</style>

After what had happened with Confutatis, Phaedra hardly felt comfortable in the same area as Apollo. If she kept her distance, at least if one of them were attacked or challenged, the other could remain as a force to guide the herd. Together... the possibilities of ambush and foul play lingered in her mind constantly. And so, the magic gifted to her long ago by Ophelia - to move in silence and without drawing attention to herself - was constantly in use. Still, as a pegasus descended from the skies towards borders that were now her responsibility to help protect, she could not linger. Moving forward steadily and silently, the golden-girl wasted no time delicately weaving in and out of the foliage that got in her way. Brambles tangled and pulled against her creamy locks, as she defiantly moved forward. Now was not a time for beauty; for now, the herd came first. Even so, the twinkle in her gaze and the star-sheen upon her coat could not be diminished by a few burrs and leaves.

Phaedra moved to Apollo's side with stoic silence as he addressed the messenger, sending a chill down her spine. It still struck her so odd, to hear the gentle and boyish stallion that she knew, speaking with such authority and calm. Inhaling to calm her nerves, Phaedra extended her pink muzzle softly - slowly, towards Apollo's shoulder, meaning to brush against it gently. Now perhaps was no time for these sorts of flirtatious pauses, but the golden-girl couldn't help herself. Apollo had been there for her when their lives were threatened by wolves and sea-monsters, and if trouble was on the horizon now, she would be there for him.

Won't you sing to me your poetry,
Won't you take me to your home,
Won't you be for me forever
So I'll never be alone

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Messanger (Leaders, ranked) - by Midas - 12-02-2013, 12:33 PM
RE: Messanger (Leaders, ranked) - by Apollo - 12-03-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: Messanger (Leaders, ranked) - by Phaedra - 12-04-2013, 09:17 AM